here daddy daddy

HEY HEY OUT THERE TO ALL ...IM HERE!!!

IM LAYLA, NEW HERE FROM SAN DIEGO CALI...

.IM 22 BI MIXED OF BLK MEXICAN PUERTO RICAN AND SAMOAN PIERCED EVERYWHERE VERY SWEET CLASSY SUBMISSIVE WHAT DO THEY SAY A FREAK IN THE SHEETS BUT ALWAYS A WOMEN IN THE STREETS...UNLESS IM FEELING SPONTANEOUS
SMART GOAL ORIENTED DISCREET RESPECTFUL AND SO MUCH MORE LOL

WOULD LOVE TO FIND A RESPECTFUL GENEROUS GENTLEMEN TO PLEASE AND PLAY WITH IN AND OUT OF THE BEDROOM

MORE OF ME COMING SOON

Ads are not permitted outside of designated areas. D&T is not such an area.
Wrong area to post
ok well stop hatin and tell me where to post cuz im the wrong one to conversate if your tryng to argue
You'd do well to take good advice MUQ
oh ok i apologize to gotyor6 ...can someone tell me where i should post instead of trying to critsize
Go to your home forum and post your ads in the Provider Ad section.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2013, 05:51 PM
oh ok i apologize to gotyor6 ...can someone tell me where i should post instead of trying to critsize Originally Posted by MixedUniqueQueen
Try this Miss Queen!

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=38
Wow...lol.
oh ok i apologize to gotyor6 ...can someone tell me where i should post instead of trying to critsize Originally Posted by MixedUniqueQueen

Wow...lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Is this a joke?! It is kind of a good one.
Thats a great way to start
Thats a great way to start Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey
Ya might need an Owners Manuel to get along with her, js.

Jim
ok well stop hatin and tell me where to post cuz im the wrong one to conversate if your tryng to argue Originally Posted by MixedUniqueQueen
Not arguing, stating a fact.
Maybe learn the rules on a board and read a liitle. You may just self educate yourself.

Hating would be a lot worse from me.
Nobody has any reason to hate. Lol we are all here to have fun, calm down have fun, enjoy life. This site . Awesome
classy attitude