Bars to meet fun black girls

Hi,

Heading to Houston Tuesday, was looking for some
recommendations for regular bars to meet black women,
ratchet bars are cool.
Shine claimed the fooking address was the go to for urban tail, you should find him in the VIP section.
Tell me where you decided to go. Because all my black women friends would like to know what the latest spot is. LOL
Go to Onyx theres Black girls of every shade and every body type and "Slightly" Ratchet

if thats what your into but a Huge Club, So LOTS of Variety.
Last time i went (which is a few years ago) plenty of non-dancers there looking for a good time.
There are also regular bars such as Club Reminisce. Check the cajun and the karioke.
My favorites are Prospect Park - (sports bar), The address (sports bar/club), flava (seafood restaurant/lounge), and either uptown lounge/59 lounge for hookah/full bar.
One more - swagger is cool - little older crowd and a full bar with great music
Thanks have you been to atomic bottle.
yes - its pretty good - its like a younger prospect park type sports bar...mostly all 20s crowd. prospect is 20s, 30s mostly.
Anyone tried Kamp?
yeah - its good - very trendy, great outdoor space, 20s crowd. I am no longer 20s so Prospect Park, Swagger, and 59 lounge are more appealing.
btw the owners of propsect park own kamp. kamp just gets a younger crowd normally.