Where's the list of acronymns defined?

I have looked around and don't see where the common abbreviations or acornymns are listed.

Specifically, what is DDG? I just saw that one today.
  • Paven
  • 05-16-2010, 05:29 AM
I don't know if there is a place on here for them. I use the Urban Dictionary and most acronyms are listed there. DDG means drop dead gorgeous. Hope this helps!
There is a thread here as well: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752
I hate those damned acronyms. Everyone has their own favorite definition for what they mean which makes them vague at best. GFE is the worst.

TTYL
Omahan
  • Mokoa
  • 05-16-2010, 12:47 PM
I have looked around and don't see where the common abbreviations or acornymns are listed.

Specifically, what is DDG? I just saw that one today. Originally Posted by TennisPlyr
Drop Dead Gorgeous.
  • Jkris
  • 05-16-2010, 11:43 PM
What is OTC and TFF? I dont see those listed.
What is OTC and TFF? I dont see those listed. Originally Posted by Jkris

See why I hate those damn acronyms!
What is OTC? Originally Posted by Jkris

WTF?You must be new to Houston, the Oil Capitol of the World. If BP & Halliburton execs had spent more time in it than at the hotel hobbying, they wouldn't be in the mess in the Gulf that they're in now.
Offshore Technology Conference. Not a hobby term, but the premier world-wide conference held each year in Houston since they've been drilling off-shore. Providers from everywhere flock to the event and for some participants, it is a non-stop all expense paid, party.
Right! I totally agree with you 100%!
What is OTC and TFF? I dont see those listed. Originally Posted by Jkris

OTC = Over The Counter ?
TFF = Too Freaking Funny ?
OTC = Oriental Trading Company or OLD FART CAR
speak english....spell it out....unless we f$cking then yell it out.... simple terms like harder, more, faster....yes baby, damn it...