First Time Visit

Hello there! Omaha has been on my list of places to visit and it's finally going to happen. Although I've done a fair share of googling, I find that when you travel the best recommendations come from the locals. That said, are there places that are an absolute "must" do, see, try, etc?
The Zoo
My house
"The Zoo"

I'll take a look at the website. I always feel odd about zoos. The last time I went to one, the tigers (and the wolves for that matter) were clearly anxious and agitated. Watching the handlers basically tranquilize them was a bit upsetting.
My house Originally Posted by RaulPenwa
Ha - well, I don't do outcalls to private residences of people I've never met so my place or bust?
Our zoo is much different. The habitats for many of the animals are much nicer. There is a lot to see there. It has been the top rated zoo in the country.

"The Zoo"

I'll take a look at the website. I always feel odd about zoos. The last time I went to one, the tigers (and the wolves for that matter) were clearly anxious and agitated. Watching the handlers basically tranquilize them was a bit upsetting. Originally Posted by PaigeSavage
Indeed, there are a fair number of large indoor exhibits that mimic the natural environment of the animals there.
Thank you to everyone for your suggestions! Unfortunately, I had to postpone my trip. Sometimes life comes at you fast (as does the closing and paperwork). But I'm excited because I bought my first fixer-upper that I'll be flipping.

Thank you to everyone who was super understanding and excited for me. I'll be coming to Omaha the second week of May now. ��
Have fun and be safe hun
You should plan one of your days for Lincoln... I know quite a few of us always looking and not many women visit the capital city
I'm curious, and this is coming from a place of genuine curiosity, but is an hour drive really that much of a make or break decision in regards to visiting someone? Like, an hour drive is that big of a deal?

I only ask because I know of people driving anywhere from 2 to 4 hours to meet someone.
Thanks for making the trip to Nebraska! I see you've made it here right now.

That hour drive depends on the circumstances of the client. Some guys have the freedom to take a day/ half a day to see someone and make a long trip. Some guys have a shorter window of time when they can be unaccountable. For me, I live in the boonies and I can't get away to Lincoln or Omaha without an excuse. If there, I can slip away for an hour, but 3 hours is difficult to account for (an hour drive from Lincoln to Omaha, a pleasant hour, and the return drive).

It's really up to you, if you would like to make yourself accessible to those with a smaller window of opportunity or keep the simple planning of just being in Lincoln.
Thanks for visiting!
Gotcha! That makes total sense! Although I didn't meet anyone from this board, I'll say this - I enjoyed my time in Omaha so much that I plan on coming back either in the late summer or early fall!

Oh, and I'll be adding Lincoln to the docket. Hope to see some of y'all then!