So guys, what do you mean when you say "not a clock watcher"?

I see "not a clock watcher" all the time. What does that mean to you?

I am pretty loosey-goosey with time especially if we are just chatting afterwards.

Recently I had a client where we were talking after activities (went 2 times). Then at about 10 minutes over his booked time, he started getting frisky again (I looked at the clock at that point because I knew it must be near our end time). I then asked him if he wanted to extend his time - he said he would and we went for a 3rd time.

I didn't ask for the donation at that time because I thought it would ruin the mood.

Well, as he was leaving he said he didn't have the extra donation for extending our time and leaving an hour later.

He then asked for a reference and I told him that I would have to mention him not paying for the extra time. After a lot of run around, he did send me the extra money.

I then heard I was a clock watcher. Really???

So again - at what point does a provider become a "clock watcher"?
If a guy is trying to finish a nut (first, second, third, or whatever) when his time is up, most providers will give him an extra 5 or 10 minutes. A provider who kicks a guy out when he is working real hard on a nut would be called a clock-watcher. But guys know their 'horniness factor' and shouldn't start working on another nut just a few minutes before the session is supposed to end, if they know it's a 15 or 20 minute nut.

If a guy tried to start another round 10 minutes after his time was up, with no intention of paying, he's a jerk. You did the right thing by telling him you would mention the extra time if he gave you as a reference.

Chatting after a session should not be counted in the time, especially if the guy has already washed up and is putting his clothes on, or already dressed and ready to leave. Lots of guys will make repeat visits if he enjoys conversing with a provider, after he has had his fun.
GG the guy was an asshole! Its guys like that, which ruin it for us good guys.

While there are many that will NOT agree with me, he is MY SPIN on clock watching. First of all, I ALWAYS schedule an hour. 5-15 for chat and getting to know each other. 30-40 for the famous SL slamdango. (Trade mark and patent pending!) 5-10 for my exit strategy. Now I DO NOT PAY FOR OFF THE CLOCK TIME! Never have, never will! To me it’s like buying a friend! I'm not interested! I've got plenty of friends. Now I view this relationship, as I do all BUSINESS relationships. It’s BUSINESS! The VERY best providers, the ATF'S, the ones I keep going back to OVER & OVER & OVER, never look at the clock. Our appointment might be 45 minutes or it might be 2 hours. Hell the other night it turned into dinner, drinks and lots of fun. The very next night it turned into session, dinner, gift opening and session #2. Session #2 was my Xmas gift! Two different providers I might add. Here is why a provider SHOULD do this! In business do people take clients out to lunch or dinner? Why? To stay in front of the client and make that client remember you! Separate you from the herd! Does it work? Obviously it does. Now if you’re a 6-10 appointment turnem and burnem provider this doesn't work I'm sure. But if you want regulars who you can enjoy and get comfortable with, then it’s all but a necessity. Even the hottest of providers will have clients grow tired of them. It’s a way to keep them cuming back. Now back to this ass hole! If you decided to go the extra mile and do round three at no additional charge, that would be good marketing. That sort of thing takes time to get around but it gets around. Trust me! But a clock watcher gets around really quick. A lady who sets an alarm or gets a call telling her the time is up or one that signals you with a two minute warring instead of focusing on the task at hand, is a clock watcher. I would never repeat with someone like that. But that’s easy for me to say, as I'm very careful to not go over. This guy not paying you after you told him it would be extra.... well he’s an ass hole. The worlds full of them it seems. But we're NOT all that way. I would just never see him again regardless. Chances are about 100% he won’t repeat any way. You’re going to run into some guys like that, but don’t judge all of us based on this ass wipe. Pussy gets them to call, your attitude keeps them coming back!
I see "not a clock watcher" all the time. What does that mean to you? Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
1. Do not keep looking at the clock during the appt...
2. Do not exhibit "not so subtle" behavior during the appt to let me know that time is running short...i.e. getting dressed, paying more attention to your phone than me, etc...

So again - at what point does a provider become a "clock watcher"? Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
In your situation I don't think you were a "clock watcher"...he knew what he was doing, he should have been prepared to pay for the extra time.

Then again, I think "extra time" with someone is always YMMV...meaning, if it was someone you "liked", you wouldn't have thought twice about him paying for the extra time, just saying...

I do my best show up & leave on time...that's generally why I try to hold my nut till about 55:00, that gives me 5:00 to wash up and I'm gone.

Chit chat is ok but I ain't paying for chit chat
First of all, I have the donation all set prior to the meeting.

I also have a separate donation ready for extra time if it evolves to that. I can easily increase the donation needed if extra time occurs.

I never assume the lady has extra time available. Generally, I'm not sure I want it until well into the session. Then I ask, "Are you able to stay an extra ____ minutes?" If not, no harm, no foul. If so, I've got the donation ready.

I've only asked for extra time once, and that was because we clicked on so many levels. It was her attitude mostly. To hell with the sex. I just enjoyed being with her. And the sex was great, to boot!!!

If a lady extends her own time, that is on her. What I expect from a "non-clock-watcher" is maybe 5-15 minutes. But I'm pretty good about watching the clock myself b/c I don't want to get into the "extra time" drama. Most of the time, I have also carved out my own time, and don't have the time available to extend. So, I am anxious for the lady to wind up the session timely for my own reasons.
The majority are respectful of time... I don't even have a clock at my place so no one can say that about me lol

The majority are respectful of time... I don't even have a clock at my place so no one can say that about me lol

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I might just have to buy a watch

Your too much SNL! Happy Holidays sweetie!
Your too much SNL! Happy Holidays sweetie! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Happy Holidays to you too SL!! xxoxox

Again, I am pretty loosey-goosey with time to begin with. Heck, my minimum time to be 90 minutes so we are not rushed. I just feel that the guy I was talking about was just taking advantage of me.

For my regulars, I do offer perks (more time or lowered rates and so on depending on their preferences).

Most of my clients are repeats which I feel very lucky to have this!!
A good idea I have seen some ladies employ is having a CD playing, with a song mix that lasts an hour or so.

But I think I have a pretty good sense of when the hour is up, kind of like how SL explained it. We should be respectful of each others time. And if she likes to be chatty afterwards, and I have time, I will take advantage of spending time with a pleasant person as much as she is comfortable allowing.

But unless she makes the move to start something toward the end of the hour, I will respect the time I have set aside, be on my way, and look forward to the next time together!
Receintly had a session with a well known provider here in Houston, who seemed to have no concern about time. We had a good session (90 min) as we were talking after, I moved to get dressed . . .she was trying to get me to stay. Said she didn't have another apointment t6hat afternoon—I had to go somewhere to keep my "time away" accountable and gently insisted on wrapping up the session.

So0151who was watching the clock?
A good idea I have seen some ladies employ is having a CD playing, with a song mix that lasts an hour or so.

But I think I have a pretty good sense of when the hour is up, kind of like how SL explained it. We should be respectful of each others time. And if she likes to be chatty afterwards, and I have time, I will take advantage of spending time with a pleasant person as much as she is comfortable allowing.

But unless she makes the move to start something toward the end of the hour, I will respect the time I have set aside, be on my way, and look forward to the next time together! Originally Posted by atlfan999
From a gentlman obviously! Bravo!

So again - at what point does a provider become a "clock watcher"? Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
Anytime a gentleman finds visible manifestations of "time" in the provider's lair, he should be on guard that the lady might be a CW. Clocks that are obviously positioned to be seen from the bed (particularly those that have been set forward 10 minutes...), beeping phones, music that stops, etc. all have been mentioned as clear signs.

I heard a funny story one night about a well-known Texas provider who would set an alarm in the gentleman's presence, saying, "now, when the bell rings you'll have 5 minutes to finish..." Yeah. I can't imagine that pressure!