OK Ladies how should we do it

In the interest of great oral sex what is the best way to trim. I wonder if bald is really best... stubble or... well you tell us please.
Shaft should be free of fuzz for me to be able to fully exercise my talents. As for the rest of the package, a modest trim is enough to make things pleasant; as long as it's not getting in my nose

Honestly, facial hair is more important to me (if you're dining out) beards are cool, clean shaven is great, but stubble hurts to high heavens!! Sensitive skin; keep that in mind and everyone will have a blast!
Bald please. And thanks.
Anti flossers!!!
Bare is best!!! ......................which side would you rather lick up and down?

that's what I thought
I'm not opposed to hair. Especially on the chest and body. I think it's a symbol of manhood. As far as manscaping around "The Package" I think that a nice trim will do.
Nice trim around the hedges no need for anything as I no some clients with S.O. might not take a major pubic makeover so lightly
Like they would notice?
Trimmed nice is how I am and how I like my ladies. Although I don't mind bare on a provider I prefer a nice trimmed little bush
Little, with your creativity I see a future in the greeting card business or visual aides lol
Seriously the visual was worth 1,000 words, thanks
Don't expect me to lick your balls of they're hairy...just sayin
I prefer bald or trimmed.No stubble that feels like a grater that is not fun!
I don't like obstacles in my path.lol
Trimmed or bald. Nothing worse than getting pubes in your teeth.
Trimmed or bald. Nothing worse than getting pubes in your teeth. Originally Posted by Shayla
I got some dental floss that you can choose from while your down there, Shayla!
I personally prefer bald to well trimmed, on either sex... Totally understand that some just can't change too much w/out causing issues at home, but just try to understand my side when i'm more than hesitant to lick hairy balls lol (will still be an amazing bj no matter what, if you ask me) My kitty is always well trimmed or more often, completely bald. =-)