Making a List

• KylaD
  • 12-11-2014, 07:21 PM
Alright ladies and gents! With Christmas being around the corner, I think we should all share our hobby/provider wish list.

My list:
1. A hobbyist that can give me a toe curling orgasm from daty only! Licking and kissing all over my clit gets me every time. But enough about me, what's on your naughty wish list?
  • hdg67
  • 12-11-2014, 07:34 PM
The stamina I used to have. And giving a young lady an O from daty only.
  • KylaD
  • 12-11-2014, 07:44 PM
lol!

A back scratching & ass massage!!
Bigger hobby budget!

KylaD - I am still trying to figure out how to coordinate our schedules!
A Provider with an oral fetish. Her tummy should churn from all the cum she's swallowed throughout the night and her clit should be super sensitive from cumming so many times.
A Provider with an oral fetish. Her tummy should churn from all the cum she's swallowed throughout the night and her clit should be super sensitive from cumming so many times. Originally Posted by txcwby6
  • KylaD
  • 12-13-2014, 07:13 AM
Sparrow, I'm glad to hear that! I'm waiting for you, legs wide open
I want to slow dance with a lady or two that I know to Vince Vance and the Valiants' "All I Want For Chistmas Is You." I'd like to hear, "Let's go to bed," whispered in my hear. And I'd like to be able to make somebody happy.
A long, slow, sensual cock worshipping session, edging me over and over until the lady finally brings me to a powerful, groaning release.

...and a partrige in a pear tree.
I want a sleigh ride in the snow followed by a naughty time in the hot tub.
A long, slow, sensual cock worshipping session, edging me over and over until the lady finally brings me to a powerful, groaning release.

...and a partrige in a pear tree. Originally Posted by Hellion437
Hmmmmmmmmm that CAN be done....be your way soon! lol
I'd like a hobbyists to take advantage of my four favorite places to have cum on....yum!

And another BBC strap-on !
  • KylaD
  • 12-14-2014, 02:58 PM
Eva sounds like you know how to have a good time
... and demanding.