Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Stated by others LFK, DFK, BBBJ, MPCFS, MISH, K9, Surfboard
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 260, Review Special
Hair Length and Color: Brunette below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Described as 5'6", 100lbs, Perky and toned A Cups.
Recommendation: No..No..No
lone one, sorry that you got stood up by Lauren after apparently have a session setup.
they should have at least informed you that she wasnt going to show up.

this should be in Co-Ed as it is technically a NoCall/NoShow and not an actual review.
you might want to ask the mods [using the "Report Post" icon (just above the "Reply" action button)] to move it for you.
and clear out the "Activities" list as nothing actually happened between you two.

[a friendly reminder to use private tags when quoting anything from the ROS - GM]
Damnn that sucks. Sorry man
Moved to Coed Discussions
Sucks OP, it's a tough one for a newbie too.

I mean if she was to openly post/state a NBA policy, it sucks that some ppl would give her some crap.

Stating that she's AA friendly... she'd get some crap from another group...

Granted tho, I do agree with what's been posted that she shouldn't have led you on for sooooooo long only to waste your time like this.

Move to Co-Ed +1

Edit: lol it was being moved as I was typing up my post.

I feel so stoooopid.....
Sorry, dude.

Fwiw, I don't think anybody on my review list has an NBA policy. Do yourself a favor and pick a couple of 'em off the first page and let 'em make you feel better

Saddle up and ride again. Fast. Don't let something like this ruin your hobby fun. And thanks for the report. I can't say I've lived by this rule 100% of the time, but I generally try to avoid ladies with an NBA policy. So, even though NBA policies have no direct effect on me, the info is nonetheless valuable to me.
Who's Victoria? Can someone post a link to her profile?