City: Richardson
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Black, straight, up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Thin with great legs, nice ass, virtually no body fat and a warm smile. Had on a form-fitting black dress with a very high hemline which looked great on her. Would guess A/B cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like a keeper! I can already see the mongers lined up outside the door, of course all practicing 6' social distancing.
Any face mask requirements?
  • pipe
  • 06-22-2020, 08:40 AM
Only if you're ugly, old, or fat.
Sounds like fun.
No face mask required
No face mask required Originally Posted by Iceman6
You were there on 6/18 which was before the new ordinance went into effect. Would guess that they are now requiring masks......at least when you enter the building. Hopefully once in the massage room, mask won't be needed.
This girl is in addition to Zha Zha?
I’m a newbie only in the context of posting reviews. Long time lurker and have visited many of the better SubAMP’s and indy body rub girls in town. I couldn’t give two shits if you think I’m making up a story. Maybe you have weak game.
I’m a newbie only in the context of posting reviews. Long time lurker and have visited many of the better SubAMP’s and indy body rub girls in town. I couldn’t give two shits if you think I’m making up a story. Maybe you have weak game. Originally Posted by Iceman6
Just a question, why haven't you shared information about your encounters in the last 10 years?
I’m a newbie only in the context of posting reviews. Long time lurker and have visited many of the better SubAMP’s and indy body rub girls in town. I couldn’t give two shits if you think I’m making up a story. Maybe you have weak game. Originally Posted by Iceman6

I have no shame in accepting that I have weak game, hence my visits to Amps and SubAmps. if my game was strong, I wouldnt have to pay for it. Looks like all of us are in the same "weak game" boat.

For someone who has been a member for 10 years, and supposedly visited many subAmps and Indys, why have you shared any reviews in the past? You know that this forum is based on exchange of intel / reviews. And the first review that you post on here sounds too good to be true.
I have no shame in accepting that I have weak game, hence my visits to Amps and SubAmps. if my game was strong, I wouldnt have to pay for it. Looks like all of us are in the same "weak game" boat.

For someone who has been a member for 10 years, and supposedly visited many subAmps and Indys, why have you shared any reviews in the past? You know that this forum is based on exchange of intel / reviews. And the first review that you post on here sounds too good to be true. Originally Posted by purplezub
It is much more complex than just having "good game" when referring to eventually having sexual relations with women.

1. Civilian women want a relationship in most cases - hard to hide for a married man.

2. Extremely pretty women are very hard to reach without mucho dinero anyway.

3. I could fuck an ugly woman for free but why would I want to?

4. Much quicker process than endlessly romancing a civlian.