URL / Website: preferred411.com/P217705
City: Spring area
State: Texas
Address: Near Hardy and 45 North
Activities: Lfk, daty, hj, bbbj, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Little past shoulders honey blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite 5'3, about 120, a cup with nice erect nipples, bare below, tight very tight
Recommendation: Yes
She’s my atf too !!
  • pxmcc
  • 04-28-2023, 12:27 AM
we'd love more details sir..
She’s on my to do list for sure.
Called texted email no answer
Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Agree. I find her very attractive and she is in my area. But p411 messages have went unanswered . So doubt she needs the ad. She is a unicorn that I would love to try. I will have to try mona first, and hopefully get my foot in the door. Don't get me wrong Mona is a legend and don't mind going in. But I like kelly body due to I'm a spinner guy, also I remember when kelly first started and I seen her face pic, short hair with that elegant face and spinner body has me longing. Put a good word in for me. LOL
  • bcglx
  • 04-29-2023, 07:26 AM
Shes not that hot one and done for me alot of guys hype her up because she has a nice attitude and good menu but shes a older white milf who looks to old for me
Thanks for your input, yea the age thing is a little offsetting
Thanks for your input, yea the age thing is a little offsetting Originally Posted by dat198
37 is offsetting???
Shes not that hot one and done for me alot of guys hype her up because she has a nice attitude and good menu but shes a older white milf who looks to old for me Originally Posted by bcglx
Appreciate the honest opinion…thanks!
Shes not that hot one and done for me alot of guys hype her up because she has a nice attitude and good menu but shes a older white milf who looks to old for me Originally Posted by bcglx
Thanks for your input, yea the age thing is a little offsetting Originally Posted by dat198
I have yet to find a provider whose age was offsetting.
I have yet to find a provider whose age was offsetting. Originally Posted by NordicJag

You obviously have not been to Roseland!
Is there a working link to P411 for non current members?