I WOULD LOVE TO HOST A HOBBY HOUSE PARTY!

I would really LOVE to host a hobby house party! Your thoughts??
This of course would be an invite only party for well known vetted friends. I will be doing the screening of the ladies and the gentleman! ABSOLUTELY NO DRUGS will be allowed. Must be MATURE, RESPECTFUL, and of course DRAMA FREE!! We are all grown!
Would LOVE to get a list together for both the ladies and the gentlemen via PM. I love getting together with like minded people that know how to respect others in this hobby!! Feel free to reach out to me and let me know your thoughts!!
I would really like to make this happen for us for we deserve to get away and meet others that could build wonderful friendships!!
Xoxo,
Jessica UTR
Let's do this!
And what's the point of hosting a party if we are not getting hammered or high?
And what's the point of hosting a party if we are not getting hammered or high? Originally Posted by shauk1960
Well from my experience unfortunately it changes a person behavior and I would really like to enjoy myself instead of having to babysit..lol
Definitely can BYOB but most us DON’T want to be around a drunk or anyone that does recreational drugs irresponsibly!
I guess I should call it more of a meet and greet but would love all of us to enjoy ourselves and not have to worry about anything. I would like to have it in a nice discreet location. Private INVITE ONLY OF COURSE.
If all goes well I hope to be able to do this again. This is definitely not a NEWBIE EVENT.
And what's the point of hosting a party if we are not getting hammered or high? Originally Posted by shauk1960
I am glad you are as excited as I am to be able to pull this all together! Please feel free to send me a text or a PM. I already have a list of lovely ladies that I would love to invite. Any other recommendations are welcome but know they must pass my screening.
used to goto these in Ohio when Indys.com was running. They were great, only verified members were invited, they were given a password to tell the bouncer at the door, made $40 donation for the party (food, drink and rental of the room) it was usually held in the upstairs of a bar or club. They were fantastic I sure miss the good'ol days!!!