Glad to be back!!

New pics on showcase..lets continue having fun my old friends!!)
Welcome back, hopefully the banned wasn't too hard on you..
Nothings ever too hard for me�� i never have regrets lolz
Ur still hot and popping i see��..not much new around here huh??!����
Welcome Back mamita

I guess we all coming back from our mini vacation to Ban-Eccie-World

New pics on showcase..lets continue having fun my old friends!!) Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Welcum back bust

Banned for what?
Sexy azabella!! Good to see u still holding it down also chica ����
Not following guidelines i was told..posted about a guy stalking me..and without knowing i cant list just his first name,,i was punished�� lesson learned.. i guess. lol
Like I stated in the past, girls used to be able to post guys first name with handles in the provider's area. Then they realized the rules were ass backwards...

Outing has been done since this board went up in 2009, girls just didn't get shunned for doing it privately in girls area till recently..

Doing it publicly then you got shunned..

Outing is outing, whether it was done publicly or privately..
Nothings ever too hard for me�� i never have regrets lolz
Ur still hot and popping i see��..not much new around here huh??!���� Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Thank you..

Only thing around here is----- fill in the blank .
You lost some weight?
Never met you but welcome back busty!
Yes i have actually..thanks!..i recall ur activities before i left..lolz. Hope u havent caught anything yet hun!!��
Hope to meet u one day��
Like I stated in the past, girls used to be able to post guys first name with handles in the provider's area. Then they realized the rules were ass backwards..... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
That's unacceptable. Hopefully that forum has been purged although the damage was probably already started.
I'm sure the ban didn't stop her from stuffing a cock down her throat though