Another i miss the old eccie post

I use to have soooo much fun on here and oh2 just isnt the same i miss my clients from here miss reading stories whats there to do here as a provider now??
This IS A Review Board...

Update Your Showcase With Current Pics...

The gents are alive and well hon, they never left.

Happy Hobbying!
Self improvement….. get healthy, hit the gym, get the body right…….2022 is almost here
Gossip site.
yeah i agree eccie is a little weird these days
  • BLM69
  • 11-18-2021, 12:25 PM
The old eccie was full of fresh talent, everybody had fun those days, today we have women looking for easy targets, simps... offering less for more, wanting personal information, more outings, deposits, lots of newbies getting burned, talent has gone way downhill
I use to have soooo much fun on here and oh2 just isnt the same i miss my clients from here miss reading stories whats there to do here as a provider now?? Originally Posted by bellabonita
Oh honey: Sounds like you missed the wild 1990s and early 2K years.

In the 1990s Mayor Kathy Whitener encouraged about anything hobby related and LE was rarely on the job.

The Montrose area was an LGBT hot bed with open cruising and cross dressing.

South Main was a wide open SW track for several miles. . . from south of 610 to the RR tracks at the OST curve. Hot-sheet motels were one after the other there. Any wild thing you ever heard about the Off-Shore Technology Conference is a true story. The Strip Club scene had In-The Club extras openly blatant as the film Caligula.

In my mind, The Good Old Days ended with the 2010 Christmas raid that ended the old ASPD forum website.
Oh honey: Sounds like you missed the wild 1990s and early 2K years.

In the 1990s Mayor Kathy Whitener encouraged about anything hobby related and LE was rarely on the job.

The Montrose area was an LGBT hot bed with open cruising and cross dressing.

South Main was a wide open SW track for several miles. . . from south of 610 to the RR tracks at the OST curve. Hot-sheet motels were one after the other there. Any wild thing you ever heard about the Off-Shore Technology Conference is a true story. The Strip Club scene had In-The Club extras openly blatant as the film Caligula.

In my mind, The Good Old Days ended with the 2010 Christmas raid that ended the old ASPD forum website. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Agreed. And there was an Escape studio in all parts of town.
  • bbkid
  • 11-21-2021, 09:24 AM
In my mind, The Good Old Days ended with the 2010 Christmas raid that ended the old ASPD forum website. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Yep, that evening changed the hobby environment like a nuclear explosion.

And there was an Escape studio in all parts of town. Originally Posted by hexecutive1
"those were the days......"
  • r66
  • 11-21-2021, 09:27 AM
Agreed. And there was an Escape studio in all parts of town. Originally Posted by hexecutive1
Not only Escape (wonder how Natasha is doing?), but Wildflowers had some great talent as well.
Self improvement….. get healthy, hit the gym, get the body right…….2022 is almost here Originally Posted by nascobar21

Great post!

Write your Governor Folks and request they Change The Texas Law
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2054910

You old timers already have a thread going, it's about to be 2022 already. We call this "Moving Forward"... Try it, it's Fun!

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
So should they use the other thread or keep posting UITB ?

It's not entirely clear.
It is purdy clear if you read the title...

Time for brunch with friends, have a great day!
  • R.M.
  • 11-23-2021, 11:51 AM
So should they use the other thread or keep posting UITB ?

It's not entirely clear. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Windex makes everything more clear and shinny .