Activities: Massage plus nude hj
Hair Length and Color: Medium and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Gorgeous, short, and small but not too thin
Recommendation: Yes
Do you mind dm me their rates? Thanks
Were other services offered.
This place is gone, don't answer phones and is not located in there anymore. I drove there today.
Hmmmmmmm. Something fishy.

1 post 1 review - nonexistent place.
I went there today. Must be YMMV because it was massage only with no hint of extras.
I went there today. Must be YMMV because it was massage only with no hint of extras. Originally Posted by Smilez
Been that way since it opened several years ago
Went by there at 10:30 this morning, door was locked. I called and she said they would be open at 11 because she was cleaning. I asked if I could come at 11 she said I had to come at 12:30 so I passed and went to Y&L.
Sorry guys autocorrect realized I spell nude too much. It was supposed to read nice hj. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

As far as YMMV, I can definitely see that with her. She comes across very careful. First time I went there was no hint of extras. Second time, she didn’t offer but didn’t say no when I asked. From then on she offers. I’ve seen her close to 10 times. She tends to let me do a little more each time. I like to play things slow and get them comfortable with me. And she is definitely the type that responds to that. Definitely not what everyone is looking for but is the type I like.

Finally, she was still open as of two weeks ago but yes is often hard to get a hold of and works odd hours. But like I said to me the massage alone is worth it and the happy ending is just the icing on the cake.
They posted an ad to rubrating.com yesterday
I have gone by there this week and it is always closed
Have to text her first in order to find out when she will be there. Other than that great place.