Caucasian clients only, ... What a jip.

Contacted shelby who posts quite often. Only to read the sad news. To each their own. I understand, I have my p"references" as well.
You have read her reviews, correct?
nothing in her reviews would indicate preference. nor in her profile. and no i did not read all her reviews. unless i missed something obvious. oh well.
why do guys make such a big deal about it when a hooker doesn't want to see them?

are you related to fast gunn?
[QUOTE=Luxury Daphne;1053263211]why do guys make such a big deal about it when a hooker doesn't want to see them?

are you related to fast gunn?[/QUOTE

You will never understand. Why, because it DON'T EFFECT YOU! I can assure you if it did. Your ass would not be sitting on the side lines.
BTW! I should have written a review on Miss Shelby with her NBA POLICY.

Now what!
Just sounds like sour grapes all the way around.. no biggie.. just get back in the pool.
"Gyp" is derogatory for gypsy...someone so sensitive should know this...
Damn secret NBA policy

I'd fuck ya!!!

What I meant about her reviews is that if you read them you'd see she doesn't use her real pics, has a lot of issues, and delivers a horrible session.

So who'd want to see her anyway...her policy while stupid should make you want to stay away even more!
There are some things you can't change about people - at least it's better that they're up front about it, no?
Just to add my two cents. In recent years I have seen a climb in providers that don't see AA :-( oh well is what I say! Mostly there are two colors that matter. For most hobbyist it's the color pink lol and the color for providers and I mean no disrespect but that color is green. As far as the lady that said "what's the big deal" to me there is not one. It's just one less for me and less green for that provider. Everyone has a preference me personally I prefer petite white women especially if I'm paying but will see thicker it really depends on my mood. But everyone has a preference it's just sad that color still plays a factor this day and age.
My pref is a AA or mixed w/AA 5'5" to 5'9", nice hips and legs (around the pussy), nice thick/long nipples, b-c cups (small breast most times=great lower body). Like 18-29 because youngsters have the juicy wet pussy IMO. Some thicker white girls also have good pussy, but not into Latinas or need my ego stroked with a pre-teen mini.
Well there are lots of providers that do see AA, me being one of them so I would let it go. There is a reason that they have that and that maybe a rpeference or maybe there scared of the myth of the black man has an andaconda (which is not always true) I see more white guys that are bigger then alot of the aa guys I have seen so theres that or maybe they had a bad experience either way its not going to change and theres nothing you can do about it. So find the providers that dont have a preference as one person said the color green is the big color here and anyone who says its not is a liar!! Yes I enjoy what I do very much but I wouldnt be just doing it for the fun and free, so lets just cut that out of the remarks I am sure I will get later lol sorry for your disappointment sweetie but if your looking for some awsome fun with a mixed native and white girl with an ass for weeks and shaped like an hour glass then you can come to my play ground and play with me sweetie, all is welcome my way
Jump on that sexyscorpio I can say she is awesome.