Calls\Text from providers

I havent really been in the hobbying game to long but after seeing some providers I notice every blue moon ill get a txt or a call. I have told the providers I see that I do have a s\o so I just figured that would let them know that I am not single and they shouldn't send msg or call at random times. Normally when I have got these I play them off pretty good, but last night around 10pm as me and my s\o were in bed getting ready for sleeo I received 4 txt messages in a row back to back, the txt went like this:

1.Hi
2.how are you
3. are you in austin?
4.you wanna meet?

If its a call or a text its easy to be like "o that was so in so blah blah." But when I get 4 in a row my s\o become sherlock holmes asking all kinds of questions. So long story short I would just like for providers to know that if I say I have a s\o please dont send random calls or text cause I never know when my s\o will have my phone or answer it.just send a pm or something. Do any other hobbyists have this problem?
You need a hobby phone, enough said.
Ya I just figured since I didnt hobby that much that I wouldnt need one but I guess I was wrong. Thanks fun
Hobby phone is the way to go lol.
You do need a hobby phone, but you also need to tell the girls NOT to call/txt. Don't just tell them you have an SO and expect them to figure out the rest.
Best way to go is to get a google voice account and use that as hobby phone. You can tie/ link it to your cheap hobby phone if you like or to your real phone whenever you like. Just need to remember to set it back to not forward text/calls.

There have been a couple of threads on this topic recently.

All depends on your comfort level.
Turn off all the alerts and badges associated with the GV app. Also, make a habit of disabling the app when you are home. I tell providers that I like to call or text anytime on that app number. It's safe, and I catch more appointments that way with ladies who are motivated to see me rather than me trying to shotgun text to see who is around.
I see ladies rarely. So when I don't, I keep the hobby phone and the battery (not in the phone) stashed some place secure. I saw a recommendation here to ensure you keep a password on the phone and beat the phone up. If you get questioned, you can state you found it in a parking lot and picked it up to attempt to return it, but forgot about it.

That's helpful if your secure location is in your car.
"Huh. Some chick got the wrong number and keeps texting me."
that's kinda why i prefer email less worry about texting or calling at a bad time.

buti keep all contact down to responding or updates like I will be out of town for a couple of days just so you know
Half the time, when people call my hobby phone I just act like I don't know who they are or tell them they have the wrong #. #1 I rarely save #'s. Because, ya never know what kind of drama it could cause you or your client. If you text and identify yourself, it's different. I would rather email. I feel it's safer and mostly pretty fast, because of smart phones.
Unfortunately some providers have forgotten that the key to this hobby is discretion.
that's kinda why i prefer email less worry about texting or calling at a bad time.

buti keep all contact down to responding or updates like I will be out of town for a couple of days just so you know Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
All random communication can be a bad idea, since smartphones receive email as well.
I don't call or text anyone randomly....
I learned that lonnngg ago

Yu must know the rules ladies