What is the secret of sex?

Anyone has answer what is the secret of sex

Why we do sex? why everyone like to fuck. what is the satisfaction behind it please share personal views.
If you don't know the answers to the questions you have been asking.....you shouldn't be on this board. This particular thread is about the dumbest question I have seen asked.
Did FG move to NY?
A good human sexuality textbook should answer this one.

Also, not "everyone like to fuck." Many do, but not everyone; it's best to be accurate.
If you don't know the answers to the questions you have been asking.....you shouldn't be on this board. This particular thread is about the dumbest question I have seen asked.
Did FG move to NY? Originally Posted by tbone2u

but this part FG not welcome in Upset NY or Albany. We have Doove so we have no need for FG. But he can go to NYC. Dead area of the board NYC is. So FG can talk to himself there.
Anyone has answer what is the secret of sex

Practice, practice, practice.....Oh, and avoid people who ask stupid fuckin' questions and can't put a sentence together!!

Why we do sex? why everyone like to fuck. what is the satisfaction behind it please share personal views. Originally Posted by jonesmax096
Not from around here are ya'?!?
  • Brot
  • 12-14-2013, 06:03 PM
Borat impression?
How about why are men driven by sex?
That thar secereet of sex is Thet's whar y'all make meh wait a while ta git inside, but when Ah 'ventually do, Ah grind ma hunnert percent beef 'tween yer buns an' give y'all a load o' sum deeeelishus Sassy Sauce ta go with it.

Thar satisafaxcion behind it is then y'all wind up so sasisfied, all y'all wants ta do is jus' curl up inna ball an' go ta sleep
I believe the OP should spend sometime watching a recent min-series on showtime...

http://www.sho.com/sho/masters-of-se...t_mastersofsex

Or join a monestary and take a vow of celebacy...

HB
(again...)
the secret is to find vajayjay that has no teeth.
How about why are men driven by sex? Originally Posted by chellachella
We are NOT driven by sex ,,,, our dicks are. We just follow our dicks.....lol
If you have to ask—you dont need to know!
the secret is to find vajayjay that has no teeth. Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
almost spit out my coffee Devon... damn funny. all I have in my head is a picture of the plant from "Little Shop of Horrors"...

FEED ME!

HB
almost spit out my coffee Devon... damn funny. all I have in my head is a picture of the plant from "Little Shop of Horrors"...

FEED ME!

HB Originally Posted by happybanana