why so many providers discriminate

I find of strange why so many providers discriminate against my kind aka African Americans. I don't understand; I thought we are all the people, but apparently some providers still see skin color as a thing. Can any of y'all providers tell me why you don't except AA Hobbyist
Not all providers discriminate, loverlove17. Some ladies might have had a bad experience with someone who happened to be a man of color. Ladies have had negative experiences with men of ALL colors.
Personally, I have never had a experience with a man where I felt like my life was in danger.

I do not discriminate, a gentleman is a gentleman (in my eyes) no matter what the color of his skin. Just as a jerk is a jerk, not matter the color of his skin.
This subject has been discussed many times on many boards. I don't wish to beat a dead horse, but I am sure each and every lady has a preference on the ethnicity of the gentlemen they will and will not see.

I don't discriminate based on race, color, or creed. All I ask is that a man be a gentlemen,when he walks through my door or I walk through his door, and I will conduct myself like a lady at all times...

I am sorry you feel that someone has wronged you based on your ethnicity.
M.M.
I never discriminate!!
Those who do not see certain races are loosing the main color..........GREEN.
Those who do not see certain races are loosing the main color..........GREEN. Originally Posted by SweetCougar
I couldn't have said it better myself. Very wise words mamacita!
Can any of y'all providers tell me why you don't except AA Hobbyist Originally Posted by loverlove17
To prevent brain damage.

Question for you ll17: Do you discriminate against black providers? Do you see black providers?
Ms P Nice compound questions. No, I do not discriminate against black providers, and I do see Black providers.I actually tried to book a session with you. You declined
why did she decline? Please tell the complete story and not make her look bad in front of everyone,,,IJS. There had to be a logical answer,,,
I see providers of all 50 shades of tan.
And sexy comes in a variety of shapes as well.

Enjoy variety !
Its not a bad reason why she declined she just was busy honestly I probably tried to book a session too late nothing bad on her not at all
I actually tried to book a session with you. Originally Posted by loverlove17
With your other handle?
With your other handle? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
It was a few months ago I believe I saw your ad on BP and I think I used my real first name with you
Ohhh. Cus I'm like this handle has never contacted me. Thanks for clearing that up.
First of all,have you met the English language?

Except vs. accept

"Compound questions"?

The search button is your friend, this issue has been talked to death ......and then some.