Tell Me About Your Go-To...

Fantasy. You know, the one you can always turn to when you are pleasuring yourself.

I have had the same one for a couple of years now. Tonight (lonely) it took a new turn. I liked it

I am at my boyfriends house. We arebin college. We have had a few drinks. He is captain of the football team. I am a cheerleader, wearing my uniform.

He sends out a group message to all the players and tells them to come over. He promises them all a turn with me. I protest at first, but he is persuasive. Then he is persistant, almost rough and forceful. The players are coaxing me too. " C'mon baby. Its gonna be fun. Lift up that little skirt for me."

Use your imagination now, but this time, things take a turn! Can anyone guess what happens next in my new and improved version?

I also wanna hear your go-to fantasies!
Nothing too specific here...just involves me at the gym, wondering what that beautiful woman next to me on the treadmill feet might smell like when she's done working out! The thought of me getting to remove her shoes, her sweaty socks, and then smelling her feet gets me rock hard and ready to go everytime!
Fantasy. You know, the one you can always turn to when you are pleasuring yourself.

I have had the same one for a couple of years now. Tonight (lonely) it took a new turn. I liked it

I am at my boyfriends house. We arebin college. We have had a few drinks. He is captain of the football team. I am a cheerleader, wearing my uniform.

He sends out a group message to all the players and tells them to come over. He promises them all a turn with me. I protest at first, but he is persuasive. Then he is persistant, almost rough and forceful. The players are coaxing me too. " C'mon baby. Its gonna be fun. Lift up that little skirt for me."

Use your imagination now, but this time, things take a turn! Can anyone guess what happens next in my new and improved version?

I also wanna hear your go-to fantasies! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
I have a similar fantasy.. I've always wanted to try DP.. I LOVE watching girls receive anal as well.
...always involve auto fellatio. I'm surprised they ever leave their house.

Best way to learn how to give a perfect BJ is watching these guys give one to themselves!

I also wanna hear your go-to fantasies! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
This time the other cheer leaders get involved. BTW HOTTTT!!!
I have a similar fantasy.. I've always wanted to try DP.. I LOVE watching girls receive anal as well. Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit
I fantasize about DP but need to master Greek first
I fantasize about DP but need to master Greek first Originally Posted by yourdesire
Find a gentle partner for the first time (as well as some great lube and a little Comfortably Numb for good measure!).
A good way to get practice is a toy with a partner.
I'm into v stretching, fisting. I enjoy 3 or 4 fingers with my dick inside or a toy with it.
If you take your time first, with lubes and stretch pre intercourse, it's easier to insert both as well.
Same with Greek, insert toy first, then go vaginally.
To get back on track of thread, anything involving Ash Hollywood, or I have vivid images of "the 1 that got away". She is unfairly the comparison of every bj I've ever had.
Recently only 1 can compete.
Nothing too specific here...just involves me at the gym, wondering what that beautiful woman next to me on the treadmill feet might smell like when she's done working out! The thought of me getting to remove her shoes, her sweaty socks, and then smelling her feet gets me rock hard and ready to go everytime! Originally Posted by ToesOnMyNose
Oh! Foot fetish huh?! I have sexy feet
I have a similar fantasy.. I've always wanted to try DP.. I LOVE watching girls receive anal as well. Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit

Its not a dp fantasy. The boyfriend is trying to hold me down and telling me i am gonna love it.
This time the other cheer leaders get involved. BTW HOTTTT!!! Originally Posted by yourdesire
No! Good idea though
This time me and the team decide my boyfriend needs a taste of his own medicine! Hehehe
What the heck?! I never said Greek or DP in this fantasy
You said in your OP you wanted to know our fantasies as well...
You said in your OP you wanted to know our fantasies as well... Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit

Oh! Lol. I misunderstood. My bad