User ID:: 285917
Phone: 214-530-1187
Email Address: Messaged here
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=285917
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Market Center Area
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, Naked Chatting
Hair Length and Color: Her hair was sort of dirty blonde, possibly closer to brown color and was about shoulder length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I was more than pleased when I saw Ms Kitty. Her pictures don't do her any kind of justice. She's roughly 5' 3" as her bio says. She has an almost perfect body. Her ass is absolutely amazing! Seriously, it's one of the best I've ever seen. Her breasts are on the larger end of A to the smaller end of B. Either way, they are very proportionate. Overall, I'd giver her body a solid 8 and it would be higher if not for the very slight mommy damage. Her face is absolutely beautiful. I thought she was pretty from her showcase pictures, but like I said, they don't do her justice at all. Lot's of tattoos all over her body. She's got a sleeve, some on her back, "Kiss This" across her perfect ass, and several more all around. If that's not your thing, well, get over it, you're missing out! All-in-all, I'd say she's like the perfect little Suicide Girl minus the crazy hair colors.
Recommendation: Yes
I need to make seeing her a priority!
Nice review. I’ve been wanting to visit with her for a long time, maybe I should move her up on my TDL.