Ever left a provider only to get home with the urge to call a nother

At times I called a ‘nother’ and at times I’ve called her Mother! Originally Posted by Solemate62
how was she?
how was she? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I think I made an impression as she called me a motherfucker after we indulged!
I think I made an impression as she called me a motherfucker after we indulged! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Must have been quite an impression then. You sure it wasn't more like a MASSIVE DENT, rather than just an impression?
Must have been quite an impression then. You sure it wasn't more like a MASSIVE DENT, rather than just an impression? Originally Posted by hotrix1
Could have been that!
If you want two pops, but have a slow recharge time, this would be the way to go. Done it few times over the years, where I'd see one lady, have a nice time, and then a few hours later, call up another. Even though the first one was good, sometimes you just want a second helping, or a different flavor.

First you wanted apple pie. But later on, peach pie....

Other times it's come because the first visit being SO DAMN AWFUL. Oh, that's the worst. You didn't cum. Girl acting dumb, or bait and switch, her ways or demeanor was just.....damn. Lack of hygiene. Whatever the reason, you just can't go unsatisfied, so you just call up a another chick, and...yeah.

And many times, those second visits.....oh, yeah!!!!

In this scenario, if you're that second visit, and you're awesome, you become a GODDESS!!!
Lol
At times I called a ‘nother’ and at times I’ve called her Mother! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Hmmm, glad its not just me...Sometimes think maybe need a plan B just in case !
Yes, I can relate but I went to Lowe’s, instead! Does that count?