Have You Ever Bottomed Out? Guys-Gals?

Recently, I viewed the old Tommy Lee/Pamala Anderson sex tape.

Wow . . Tommy Lee actually is hung like a horse. Pam Anderson is well, petite in stature.

In one explicit MISH scene, Amderson actually is stiff arming him in the chest to limit his depth of penetration.

Has anything like that happened to you?
  • BLM69
  • 11-02-2023, 11:56 AM

Wow . . Tommy Lee actually is hung like a horse. Pam Anderson is well, petite in stature.

In one explicit MISH scene, Amderson actually is stiff arming him in the chest to limit his depth of penetration.

Has anything like that happened to you? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Them skinny chicks are the best! They can take deep poundings, even from a guy hung like Tommy Lee
Didnt bottom out but throat and tummy bulge

Yes it had if it hurts you got to give me some distance
I've bottomed out at a few spots around town. The worst one left me with a bent control arm.
yes, it's happened a time or 2

Yes, but only because the silly gash had a tampon way up there that she'd forgotten about.

When I pulled out, her apartment all of a sudden smelled like the dumpster behind a butcher's shop in August in Phoenix.
I've seen the video. I didn't realize Tommy was above average.

I guess you learn something new every day.

"Yeah, water is cold. Deep, too!" Punchline to a long dick joke.
I never bottomed out . Once or twice I did get tiny bruises from the IUD . The doctor should have told me how to wear it properly .
One time with a sister duo one of them complained that I was too big. I went slow but kept hitting bottom. Didnt want to hurt her but needed to bust a nut so sister stepped up and took a pounding without complaining.
I've seen the video. I didn't realize Tommy was above average.

I guess you learn something new every day.

"Yeah, water is cold. Deep, too!" Punchline to a long dick joke. Originally Posted by RManFlint

Milton Berle

Honorable mention: MILTON BERLE
Berle's wang was so large that comedian Phil Silvers once snuck a peek while taking a leak and said, "You'd better feed that thing, or it's liable to turn on you!" Even after Uncle Milte's 2002 passing, people were talking about his member.

Google
I remember Lewis Black making that quote about old Milte. The joke was that he was taking a piss off the side of a bridge. Maybe the Brooklyn Bridge.

Absurdity: gotta love it!

A couple of times I bottomed out in this hobby. One girl points to her midsection just under her navel and said "it hurts here". The other time the girl I had actually went to get tissue paper and wiped a little redness away. Both were on the petite side of my taste. Different nationalities.
wish i had that problem i get ask is it in yet
wish i had that problem i get ask is it in yet Originally Posted by waterman1952
+1
Or worse I'm already spent & pulling the cover off to clean up and she says "you can put it in whenever you're ready boo".
I'm sure I can't reach bottom but, I've had a few ladies love the slight upward curve and the girth.... So I guess the old saying" I might not reach bottom but I can really play hell with the sides" works for some of us.......
  • 2by8
  • 11-07-2023, 02:18 AM
I had a friend who said if you want some strange pussy get a longer dick.