Preferences from the Ladies.

So I'm sure this is a question that gets asked on Quora or on the general info sites on the internet, but perhaps our ladies have a different opinion.

Question is- Ladies- in a perfect world when you can pick your gentleman and his attributes- which size of penis is the preferred size for you when it comes vaginal penetration!?
  • BLM69
  • 11-07-2023, 02:55 PM
Judging by the huge response by the "Ladies" they don't seem interested on any chit chat, you're asking hookers what they prefer? I would guess a generous trick with $, lot's of it!
This question gets asked at least a couple times a month, surely you could’ve read those threads versus creating yet another thread about dick length?
two guys chiming-in on question for women? Estrogen levels too high for you gents? Get some TRT and some of that Total T-ageless male from Nugenix!

But as a hooker board goes, the question was about what women like via anonymous poll- not what you two like. But feel free to vote if you feel compelled. BTW- as of the time of my reply and the original post, we had 6 ladies vote- so apparently there are more than you two trolling on lengths/ or opinions on anyone asking.
  • BLM69
  • 11-08-2023, 01:27 PM
Nobody is wasting their time to entertain your nonsense questions, I thought you would have got the point after my post, this is a hooker board where hookers look for tricks ready to spend some $, this isn't quota or reddit
BLM69....But yet here you are...
  • BLM69
  • 11-08-2023, 07:16 PM
BLM69....But yet here you are... Originally Posted by eyecu2
I'm entertaining myself
the poll is closed but I see theo rudeness is still open
the poll is closed but I see theo rudeness is still open Originally Posted by yourdesire
Thanks for stopping by, and please add any insights you'd like. The rude ppl are benign. Lol
100% of providers prefer 100 dollar bills, the more the better.
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2023, 09:01 PM
100% of providers prefer 100 dollar bills, the more the better. Originally Posted by ben dover
The OP thinks they're here to entertain him
The OP thinks they're here to entertain him Originally Posted by BLM69
thanks "valued Poster".

Your contributions were duly noted, and appreciated- sorta like a used dude wipe, but less classy.
thanks "valued Poster".

Your contributions were duly noted, and appreciated- sorta like a used dude wipe, but less classy. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Do you mean something like this?
http://us.whogivesacrap.org/products...xoCvmAQAvD_BwE
They have been ran trough....they just want money over dick now.