DFW Hobbying, still amazing and wonderful.

Just wanted to share my story as a hobbyist who got into the hobby Back in 2002.still amazing and wonderful. As a newcomer to the hobby in 2002, I mainly frequented the amps and met many beautiful ladies who went above and beyond to service their clientele. In 2003 I moved into the independent scene, and again there I met many many ladies that would go above and beyond being of service to their clientele. In 2009, I took a few year break from the hobby and went back to the civilian world. I could not find the service and the dedication that I had found in the hobby. I was married for 25 years, and didn't start hobbying till about year 19, mostly out of boredom and also the midlife crisis. I am so grateful to have met many many providers and Fellow hobbyist over the years. I watched many many come and go and return because the grass truly is greener on the other side. Today I am very grateful and blessed for that I enjoy what I enjoyed into 2002 when I started in the hobby in the amp world, as in 2002 there is so much wonderful talent available here in the DFW area. In January 2016, I decided to give it another run and as I did in 2002 I started out with the amps. Today I am truly amazed at the talent that is here as like it was also here in 2002 , and inflation rates have not touched our hobby here in the metroplex. Today I am grateful to be a part of this movement and I look forward to many more bright days ahead. Thank you to you all providers and hobbyist alike for keeping this alive and my fellow hobbyist I wish you all the best to come.
It's refreshing to read something positive,
I've only been up to this for a year, but I agree. Everyone I meet is fucking amazing!
😀
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-28-2016, 10:10 AM
Bravo! Couldn't agree more.
I've only been up to this for a year, but I agree. Everyone I meet is fucking amazing! Originally Posted by timtim001
Or an amazing fuck!
I share your view that the Dallas market is a market of riches in the hobby world. There are so many fantastic and wonderful providers here that it nearly puts any other market to shame. Solely as a point of reference, I am 63 and have "hobbied" for over 30 years in 12-15 countries on four continents, well before it was called hobbying (we referred to it as "catting around") and that long ago "networks" weren't electronic networks but people networks but I digress.

I think (or hope) my fellow Dallas hobbyists appreciate just how terrific this market and the ladies make this market what it is. Bravo and much appreciation to the fantastic providers of Dallas!
It's refreshing to read something positive, Originally Posted by alaine
AMEN!
Awesome
I loved reading every word of this. You seem really sweet babe. Also I am glad for your kind words.