Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Asian milf, b cubs, mommy tummy, pretty face
Recommendation: yes
Very nice review!
Listing as VV spa.

Originally Posted by JustforFun2012
Blue berry and fig souffle, with cream, pie...duh. LOL
false advertising, who would have thought!
[/PRIVATE]
Listing as VV spa.

Originally Posted by JustforFun2012
Didn’t ask
All covered...ok massage.
  • Owj
  • 12-11-2019, 07:21 AM
Same here.
All covered...ok massage. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Agreed and got that, look at their ad though you'll see the BBFS offering. Sad if they are successful in advertising that for both the provider and customer.
  • Owj
  • 12-11-2019, 03:55 PM
I just hate the false advertising/ bait and switch. I asked about Greek because it was in the ad. Girl said we don’t do that. Not interested in raw, but asked because it was in the ad. Her response was we don’t do that either, everything covered. I guess they are like car salesmen, figuring you won’t leave.
Hate when a girl agrees to bbbj, collects fees, then insists on a hat, had that happen recently, she was fully undressed and would only bj with cover, she lied as usual. I put my clothes back on and told her to refund my proceeds, she returned donation except for a couple bills stating because she had gotten nude, I walked out with full donation in hand after the other girl intervened and asked why I was leaving. Some of these shops are only hanging on by a thread only because of the current lack of nice looking talent.
Well its starts with blatant lies about their age and progresses from there. Where can you go and get what they advertise without making the track to Dallas.