Whole foods Plano

• Holly
  • 03-09-2012, 08:03 PM
To the woman who called out "prostitute" at me as she walked by me in Whole Foods Plano.....thank you for letting your husband support me all these years! I'll miss him as I'm retiring soon.....
Holy Cow, Holly! I'm there ALL the time picking up something......and to think I probably walked right by you as you were checking out the goodies at the Olive Bar or such......sigh.....
Holly, class act. Good way to handle it. Best of luck on your future activities.
If she would satisfy her man in bed, he'd never need to call you....

Hell, if married women actually sucked a cock on a very regular basis and took it in the ass frequently, a lot of women posting ads here might find out flipping burgers at Wendy's pays better.
Never thought of the word "prostitute" as demeaning. Good way to handle that incident.
She is a class act lol - just a jealous mom fearful of getting old and cant do anything about it I'd say
If she would satisfy her man in bed, he'd never need to call you....

Hell, if married women actually sucked a cock on a very regular basis and took it in the ass frequently, a lot of women posting ads here might find out flipping burgers at Wendy's pays better. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
that is what lead me to strip clubs and an 8 year affair with one of them
Shit all the women where I shop are all old frumpy women. I need to start shopping in Plano.
  • Holly
  • 03-13-2012, 07:06 AM
LOL thanks everyone!!!! God I'm going to miss Texas!!!!!!
Holly....don't be a stranger. No matter where you go, just know that Texas ain't such a bad place to call home afterall. Good luck to ya and may your path be blessed as you venture forward.
Hec we're all selling something...lol. The woman was no doubt jealous that you are gorgeous and she could not keep her man at home . I give both of you credit for shopping at Whole Foods. FYI they're building a Trader Joe's across the street.
Most wives are prostitute's themselves tho they'll never admit it. As long as the old man keep's them happy their happy. When things go sour they close the legs and shut the mouth until their happy again. Remember I didn't say ALL wives. Flame on.
An unhappy wife shuts her mouth until she is happy again?