I dare you to play along!!!

Ok, I will start a story then each person that reads this has to add something to it. Use your imagination and lets have some fun.

Oh damn, I forgot to set the alarm again. What the hell did I do last night and who or what is this in my (your turn)

in my bed, ooohhh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !1
I remember I promised to meet some friends at Wine and Beer bistro, club that was having a tasting of a couple wines and a couple micro beers.
Now that'll teach me to mix beer and wine...Now who the hell is this in my bed with me and what the hell did we do last night? Maybe I'll just sneak a peek...
Shit she sure is a big girl. Why does she have a strap on hanging from her......
left tit? I wonder if that tight feeling in my ass is . . . .
...the last couple of anal beads that didn't get pulled out...I mustve passed out. Wait...it seems the glass in the night stand has more than one shade of lipstick...
Who the hell is knocking at the bedroom door right now?
OH SHIT, it's my transsexual lover's uncle's cousin AND his/her best friend, that slimy androgynous piece of confusion Pat. I forget the name of the other one . . . what the fuck do they want?
Oh shit, I need to take a second look at this chick, I think it is, omfg it is?
She is my old grade school teacher... Sister Mary Francis!!! She was old back when I was still in school. What have I done?
And why do I hear chickens clucking?
Do I hear sheep? Did I end up in Wyoming?
There is two empty jugs of "astro glide" over on the floor! Apparently there were multiple people involved... NICE!!!!!
Wait, is that Bill Clinton? what the fuck is he.....