Providers in committed relationships?

• BLM69
  • 10-31-2016, 11:21 PM
I don't see that working out unless hubby enjoys his woman sucking c#cks for a living, help me understand how this is possible.

I do understand the open relationship concept, I've had plenty of those but I didn't give a f&ck about my partner, so it worked out great.

Post your comments and stories if you choose to participate....
If a provider is in a committed relationship that's her business and I don't understand why they even broach the topic with us. Only one thing brings clarity to your question and that's money. That said I have seen a number of "committed" providers that have given phenomenal service after talking about their significant others. I believe it can be attributed to naughty fantasies to revenge fucking but either way she has become the bread winner in many cases.

In some cases I believe the provider has an outrageous sex drive that no one man can satisfy.

I use to to see a married full body massage girl who is now retired. She was pretty strict about the rules unless she was frustrated with the hubby.
I don't see that working out unless hubby enjoys his woman sucking c#cks for a living, help me understand how this is possible.

I do understand the open relationship concept, I've had plenty of those but I didn't give a f&ck about my partner, so it worked out great.

Post your comments and stories if you choose to participate.... Originally Posted by BLM69
I used to go to this strip club, where I met my wife....when she agreed to marry me, she quit the club....I ended up managing the club by the way. there was no way I wanted her working in a club where she could meet guys like me....I used to have real game back then.......anyways we were married and I went into construction....and we were together for 12 years ...we're divorced now but had 12 great years....BECAUSE SHE STOPPED DANCING.....theres no way I could have let my wife grind on random dudes for money......I cant respect a guy that lets his woman fuck random guys for money............IMHO....no self respecting man lets his wife earn her living as a hooker.....but that's me, i'm old school....and want a partner that wants to be a partner.........not a woman that has sex with guys for money......not judging just expressing my thoughts in this thread........
Pure hypocrisy, IMO. 'Committed' means NOT doing outside shit.

I'm COMMITTED to my workouts, by putting more time in the gym, eating more protein, not eating sugar and drinking sodas, and getting more sleep.

I'm COMMITTED to being a better employee by arriving to work on time and working more efficiently throughout the day.

I'm COMMITTED to being a better baseball player by spending more time on drills and working on my swing.

Then again, maybe I'm understanding it wrong.
Why don't you ask about the vast number of married men who seek out providers? Why don't you make social commentary about them? Finally, why don't you just count your blessings that there are beautiful women who are willing to spend time with the bald, fat, short, toothless, poorly dressed, socially awkward and God knows what else is coming through the door men and you are lucky enough to be one of them.

Just lay your money down, say thank you as you leave and keep your stupid ponderings to yourself, it has no place on this board.
Why don't you ask about the vast number of married men who seek out providers?

Because we already know they're a bunch of douchebags - what is there to discuss? (Just kidding guys)
Hummmm? Double standard.... so married men can be in committed relationships with their wives and have "fun" on the side but not cool if a provider has a hubby at home while she indulges in hobby "playtime"?????

Not sure why this question is so one sided?
  • L.A.
  • 11-01-2016, 06:35 AM

Post your comments and stories if you choose to participate.... Originally Posted by BLM69
Personally I couldn't do it. I don't see how it could work out long term. I can't begin to comprehend how a man could be ok with his girlfriend\wife fucking 3 strangers a day for money. These are called opinions folks...there's not a right or wrong answer it's just how I feel.

Pure hypocrisy, IMO. 'Committed' means NOT doing outside shit. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
The OP's post would make more sense if the word committed was removed and it was just relationship.

Why don't you ask about the vast number of married men who seek out providers? Why don't you make social commentary about them? Finally, why don't you just count your blessings that there are beautiful women who are willing to spend time with the bald, fat, short, toothless, poorly dressed, socially awkward and God knows what else is coming through the door men and you are lucky enough to be one of them.

Just lay your money down, say thank you as you leave and keep your stupid ponderings to yourself, it has no place on this board. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Dang dude...it's just a discussion topic on a discussion board. Seems like a legit topic.

Hummmm? Double standard.... so married men can be in committed relationships with their wives and have "fun" on the side but not cool if a provider has a hubby at home while she indulges in hobby "playtime"?????

Not sure why this question is so one sided? Originally Posted by DarlingDiana
Not sure he was indicating it was "cool" either way. You're really not comparing the same thing anyway. He's talking about a relationship where the man is aware of the gf or wife having sex with strangers for money and both parties are aware of that fact and are ok with it.

Flip the script and not too many "civilian" women would be ok for 2 seconds knowing their bf or husband was having sex (especially with multiple partners for money) outside of the relationship.

I don't see a double standard because nobody is saying it's ok one way but not the other.

I've tried it and it didn't work for me. I had to take a hobby break because I could tell it really bothered him. It didn't take long after we split up for me to come back though, because I looooove cock!

I believe with the right couple it may be able to work short term or even long term but it's definitely not for everyone. There's too much fuel for jealousy or feelings of inadequacy for most men to handle, and it's completely understandable.

Now I do know a few ladies that hobby behind their husbands' backs, that seems to work out great! It works because the men have no idea their wives are fucking random strangers for cash every day. The ladies leave for work in the morning and come back at the same time every evening and have their own money to spend, save, and contribute.

Then again there are guys that are completely OK with their lady having sex for money. Many of them are called pimps, playas, suckas and there are those dudes that just prefer their women promiscuous and slutty.
Sucking dick is just another 9 to 5 job. There are worse professions out there. Don't over think it.
Interesting question OP. Are you married? Is marriage not the most committed relationship to be in? Why do you not feel it's wrong when a married man sees hookers and takes his hard earned money out of family funds to pay for some strange? Maybe that's an entirely different thread?
  • snarl
  • 11-01-2016, 09:27 AM
There are worse things she could be. Like a lawyer or politician.

Hookers sell their bodies. Lawyers and politicians sell their SOULS.
I'm not married anymore, but I do like slutty women.