Name Emerges Of Feinstink Staffer Thought To Have Leaked Kavanaugh Allegations, Insider Says

Name Emerges Of Feinstink Staffer Thought To Have Leaked Kavanaugh Allegations, Insider Says

In a tweet, The Federalist's Sean Davis wrote that "according to multiple sources familiar with Judiciary's Kavanaugh investigation, Feinstink staffer Heather Sawyer leaked Ford’s letter to the media in violation of Senate Rule 29(5)."

They didn’t inform Grassley of the Ford letter, either. Instead, according to multiple sources familiar with Judiciary’s Kavanaugh investigation, Feinstink staffer Heather Sawyer leaked Ford’s letter to the media in violation of Senate Rule 29(5). https://t.co/rPRgHVa2wZ
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) September 24, 2018

(The Daily Wire)
Not so Feinstein should be disciplined .
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2018, 02:13 PM
Does that suprise anyone.
Does that suprise anyone. Originally Posted by WTF

Of course it does. We all know the libs would never lie. DF ask her staff during the hearing and they denied it. It must be a vast right wing conspiracy that alleges these false accusations.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2018, 03:44 PM
Of course it does. We all know the libs would never lie. DF ask her staff during the hearing and they denied it. It must be a vast right wing conspiracy that alleges these false accusations. Originally Posted by Budman
Just politics as usual.

No different than Trump's buddy releasing the Podesta leak right after Trump's, "Grab'em by the pussy" comment
If you can't see the difference , that is sad. But it takes all kinds
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2018, 03:55 PM
Politics is a blood sport as I told ya earlier....snowflakes get flushed out pretty quick.

I wonder if any of the folks making fun of the accuser will apologize to her for being such dickless wonders? No ya say? Just politics right?
She is a liar , no apologies needed
. Name Emerges Of Feinstink Staffer Thought To Have Leaked Kavanaugh Allegations, Insider Says Originally Posted by I B Hankering

So anyone gonna try holding their breath to see someone get punished?? I certainly won't.
Trump loyalists screaming “lock her up”at his latest rally in douchebaggistan.
No different than Trump's buddy releasing the Podesta leak right after Trump's "Grab 'em by the pussy" comment Originally Posted by WTF
Wow... so trumpy and Julian Assange are besties??

Who knew?
She is a liar , no apologies needed Originally Posted by oilfieldace
That's the genetic nature of librals ! LIE, LIE AND LIE SOME MORE ! " I did not inhale, I did not have sex with that woman..., You can keep your healthcare plan / Doctor, there's not one scintilla of corruption at the IRS... " ad nauseium !
It surprised me too. DF said she was not involved nor was her staff involved in the leaking of Ford's letter. I believed her. I mean - wasn't the whole thing about believing women?

Of course it does. We all know the libs would never lie. DF ask her staff during the hearing and they denied it. It must be a vast right wing conspiracy that alleges these false accusations. Originally Posted by Budman
It surprised me too. DF said she was not involved nor was her staff involved in the leaking of Ford's letter. I believed her. I mean - wasn't the whole thing about believing women? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

I wasn't surprised. DEMS LIE. It's what they do.
Doesn't matter. There were more than one leak.