30 Counts Of Voter Fraud In Ft Worth.

Four Women Indicted in North Texas Voter Fraud Ring

Four women who are accused of targeting elderly voters in 2016 were indicted on 30 felony counts of voter fraud and arrested following an investigation by the office of the Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.

The defendants were members of an organized voter fraud ring and were paid to target elderly voters in certain northern Fort Worth precincts in a scheme to generate large numbers of mail ballots, then harvest those ballots for specific candidates, the office's news release said....

The indictments list 26 North Fort Worth residents as victims.

(NBC)

Say it ain't so I B
Are they Russians or Democrats !!!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2018, 07:07 PM
Who was running this voter fraud ring?
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2018, 07:07 PM

Barney Fife?
probably some local city official or someone with connections to that official was running it.
Say it ain't so I B Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Can't, because it is so.

Barney Fife? Originally Posted by WTF
Was Barney a dim-retard? Because it appears these crooks were working to obtain fraudulent results for dim-retards: not Barney Fife. BTW, welcome back.

Texas women accused of stealing votes

Here’s a look at the accusations, according to the indictments:

▪ Leticia Sanchez, 57, of Haltom City, faces 17 counts. She is accused of marking a voter’s ballot without his consent in March 2016, and altering and submitting applications in January and February 2016 to request ballots by mail for the dim-retard Party for 2016 elections for 13 people who had made no such requests. She is also accused of providing forged signatures for three people on applications. Sanchez remained in the Tarrant County Jail at noon Friday with bail set at $1,500.

▪ Laura Parra, 24, of Fort Worth, faces one count. Parra is accused of providing a forged signature in January 2016 on an application for an early voting ballot. She was released from jail Thursday on a $1,500 bond.

▪ Leticia Sanchez Tepichin, 39, of Haltom City, faces nine counts. Tepichin is accused of providing forged signatures on two applications for early voting ballots in January and February 2016. She is also accused in seven of the counts of soliciting, encouraging, directing, aiding, or attempting to aid others in altering and submitting false information on early voting ballot applications. The false information was submitted, according to the indictment, to request ballots by mail for the dim-retard Party for 2016 elections by people who had made no such request. She was being held in the Tarrant County Jail Friday at noon with bail set at $1,500.

▪ Maria Rosa Solis, 40, of Haltom City , faces two counts. Solis is accused of providing forged signatures in January 2016 on two applications for early voting ballots. She was released from jail on Friday on a $1,500 bond.

Sanchez was indicted on one court of illegal voting, a second-degree felony that could bring, if convicted, a sentence of two to 20 years in prison.

All four face felony charges for providing false information on an application for a mail ballot. Sanchez faces 16 counts, Tepichin faces 10 counts, Solis faces two counts and Parra faces one count.

Paxton’s office will prosecute the cases.

Read more here: Star Telegram
Reckon they also might have " surveyed " the obituaries for dimbulbocrat absentee voters to add to the registered voters list ? OR scoured the ghettos fer them " undocumented " folks drawing welfare, yet sendin their money back to Me-HE-co every Friday / payday ?
the big question that Paxton isn't answering is who were these people working for?
Note. All 4 gals are latino.. I wonder are any legal citizens?
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2018, 08:06 AM
the big question that Paxton isn't answering is who were these people working for? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That was my question.

Paxton has his own fraud trial the state needs to litigate
I’m sure it’s Soros, aren’t you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2018, 08:30 AM
That Boogie man Soros lives in their heads...
Of course he does.

Abe he should run for President.