tragic news my friends. we have lost one of our posters. themystic has died!!

sadly i must report that themystic has died. he died today at 12:01 AM at Parkland Hospital of asshole cancer. the greatest proctologist, Dr. Bombastic Butthole, worked feverishly to save themystic. unfortunately even a total amputation of themystic's asshole could not save him.

because themystic is an asshole, he simply could not survive without his asshole. thus, themystic died. he died surrounded by no one because no one cared about this asshole.

with great irrelevance, his body was placed next to the dumpster behind Parkland Hospital.

he will be interred at South Dallas Country landfill.

we ask that no respect be given to this asshole or his body. we encourage all to desecrate this piece of shit in any way you want to.

donations are requested to be made in his fucktard honor to the re-election committee of His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse.

in other news, Mike the headless Chicken aka Ivan the Chimp's Thai cousin has now lived more that a WEEK after being beheaded by Buddhist monks in Thailand. they wanted fried chicken for dinner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...capitated.html

bahahahahahaha

Another gay thread about another poster.

Your bullshit is so relevant.
Another gay thread about another poster.

Your bullshit is so relevant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

HOW DARE YOU BUTTSMERCH THEMYSTIC'S DEAD ASSHOLE!

YOU EVIL FIEND!!

BAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAA
I just swallowed my gum......
I just swallowed my gum...... Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Should I retire your Holiness? I don't see any of your people on this side. Where are all of you?

Wait here comes your momma. Got to go now
Should I retire your Holiness? I don't see any of your people on this side. Where are all of you?

Wait here comes your momma. Got to go now Originally Posted by themystic

are you gonna sue Dr. Butthole MD for malpractice?

https://twitter.com/drbuttholemd?lang=en

Was the CREEPER his Pallbearer? Did he receive the excised asshole for safe keeping?
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 07:49 AM
I just swallowed my gum...... Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Is that what you call it....

• WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 08:35 AM
Was the CREEPER his Pallbearer? Did he receive the excised asshole for safe keeping? Originally Posted by bambino
They ought to rename thismforum the PigSty.
In your honor?
somebody here won't be missed... that's for sure! lol!
somebody here won't be missed... that's for sure! lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Oh my brother surleuy youl mis me
no not really.