Thoughts on the IG Report

The conclusions weren't nearly as damning as the details.

I have questions around the laptop with Hillary's emails in Weiner's possession. Like I've said before, Hillary and her crew lost 20+ devices with email access.

Did the FBI do a search for these 20+ devices? Did they find any of them? Did they recover any, if so, were any in working condition. Were any of the 20+ devices backed up? If so, were the backups discovered and recovered?

Supposedly only Comey, Strzok and the IT guy who did the comparison between the Weiner laptop and the Hillary 'official' emails saw the results of the comparison. This is extremely suspicious. Did the IG office audit the results of this comparison? If so what was the depth of this audit? Supposedly there are over 300,000 emails to be compared and it only took 3 days. Since the FBI was unable to recover those lost texts I am very troubled not only by their tech ability but their willingness to exercise their tech ability.

I'm also concerned that a review of a the "small groups" official and unofficial email accounts didn't happen.
The Snopes article you cite only talks only about maybe two phones. It implies the FBI may have been able to recover data from them.
Consider the source.

Yeah. The other thirteen they were "unable to locate". Yeah... Sure...
The FBI, Mueller, lynch, Rice, Clapper, the DNC, the Main Stream Media and the entire "never Trump" crowd are going to wish they never started all of this Russian Collusion crap.

They threw a bucket of shit into the fan and guess what, it was facing them. Guess who's getting splattered.

More shit comes out every day that indicates that the real culprits on this whole charade are Democrats. They felt free to go on their rampage because like every body else, they just knew Hillary was going to be POTUS. They felt invulnerable.

And President Trump just keeps doing what does best. Being "Donald",
The only people that thought the Democrats were smart were themselves.

It would be interesting to see the notes and drafts prior to the final white washed report.
The summary sure did not match the reality.
Bias was rampant and documented. Unfortunately, the left never sees their positions as biased.
Reminded me of Comey’s presser on Clinton. The IG listed all the damning evidence and concluded nothing to see here.
I am waiting for the movie version to come out.

Hillary Clinton will be played by Betty Davis.
Comey will be played by Don Knotts.
Reminded me of Comey’s presser on Clinton. The IG listed all the damning evidence and concluded nothing to see here. Originally Posted by bambino
we know why that is.

Obama used an alias email address to email Clinton on her private server. we all know that because of this, Obama ordered Lynch to tell Comey not to recommend charges against Clinton. this explains Comey's "all but indictment non-indictment" of a statement about the matter.

OBAMA LIED. PERIOD!!

https://thefederalist.com/2018/06/14...e-mail-scheme/
Not only was Obama using an alias, he whitelisted HRC's home brew server domain into the .gov domain. So when he said he found out about it in the news, he was lying. He had to have known that her domain which would NOT normally have had access to the internal WH domain was getting through. That requires positive action on the part of the email admins. If they operate like any other decentralized service desk there would have had to have been a service ticket opened requesting the white listing. It would be interesting to see who opened that request.
FUCK STOP NOW

Ok how do we move foward wiht out a potus that cant tell the truth, it is time to get real and fix these
assholes, somebody please start this off with a solution TRUMP is not it nor was HILLARY. stop fighting and lets fucking fix this, ok SOMEBODY START
I am waiting for the movie version to come out.

Hillary Clinton will be played by Betty Davis.
Comey will be played by Don Knotts. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

bette davis and don knotts are long dead.

those 2 yahoos would be better played by someone else not dead.
you know they are not going do anything about it.
" we want no Gestapo or secret police. The FBI is tending in that direction. They are dabbling in sex-life scandals and plain blackmail. J. Edgar Hoover would give his right eye to take over, and all congressmen and senators are afraid of him." Harry Truman

The more things change the more they stay the same. Hoover was just a hell of a lot better at it than Comey.
FUCK STOP NOW

Ok how do we move foward wiht out a potus that cant tell the truth, it is time to get real and fix these
assholes, somebody please start this off with a solution TRUMP is not it nor was HILLARY. stop fighting and lets fucking fix this, ok SOMEBODY START Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
You're an idiot Trump is the only one in DC that is not part of the swamp