Witch Hunt continues

This douchebag gangsta is just another reason the Turd Reich is an abject crime against the American way of life.

Cohen resigned to spare his "clients," Twitler and Hannity, the embarrassment of having to do it from jail! (Of course now, Twitler says he fired Cohen ... HA!)

He's likely already spilled more beans than some of you assholes eat all week.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ort/ar-AAyVsD5
This douchebag gangsta is just another reason the Turd Reich is an abject crime against the American way of life.

Cohen resigned to spare his "clients," Twitler and Hannity, the embarrassment of having to do it from jail! (Of course now, Twitler says he fired Cohen ... HA!)

He's likely already spilled more beans than some of you assholes eat all week.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ort/ar-AAyVsD5 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
well you got the witch hunt right asswipe your article is all bullshit

Hahahahahahahaha you're moron
Assup... your link is about Cohen resigning from the RNC finance committee. Trump didn't fire him or even claim to. You're a fucking bush league idiot. Every thread you start is FAKE NEWS!

OINK, OINK!
I Lusty!

Assup... your link is about Cohen resigning from the RNC finance committee. Trump didn't fire him or even claim to. You're a fucking bush league idiot. Every thread you start is FAKE NEWS!

OINK, OINK! Originally Posted by lustylad
Thanks hon, I feel better now!
I Lusty! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Nice mask!

OINK, OINK! Originally Posted by lustylad
Obviously you didn’t read it, you mouth breathing anti-Semite.
well you got the witch hunt right asswipe your article is all bullshit Originally Posted by Hotrod511
And not a single indictment or plea is related to the supposed purpose of the investigation nor related to the time frame that the investigation is supposed to be interested in .ie from the beginning of the election through election day...

Yeah, that's not a witch hunt...its more like a Leninist wet dream: Show me the man, and I will show you the crime.
Mueller
That is a German name.
Ironic.
Most changed it to Miller to avoid the obvious association.
Mueller
That is a German name.
Ironic.
Most changed it to Miller to avoid the obvious association. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Where did you "read" that?
And not a single indictment or plea is related to the supposed purpose of the investigation nor related to the time frame that the investigation is supposed to be interested in .ie from the beginning of the election through election day...

Yeah, that's not a witch hunt...its more like a Leninist wet dream: Show me the man, and I will show you the crime. Originally Posted by texassapper
Really?

Step over the bodies because they don't exist, right?

Twelve years, you say?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Really?

Step over the bodies because they don't exist, right?

Twelve years, you say?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please explain how any of the Muellers indictments have anything to do with Trump?
Please explain how any of the Muellers indictments have anything to do with Trump? Originally Posted by bambino

since assup can't count, let's help him out with that.

ZERO
nice going Mr. Zero. great job circle jerking yourself into a lather of idiocy!
Where did you "read" that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Mueller was a derogatory name gave to germans who scooped shit up..