Mid term election poll

Now that's fucking funny ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SC got banned???? did his baiting get him in trouble??? lol!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not surprising. Same as with oilfieldace.

BTW, interesting poll. Thanks to Bambino for starting it.
TR was no wall flower, but he was progressive. so was Abraham Lincoln. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Lincoln was not a progressive:

https://www.myheritage.org/excerpts/...rogressive-no/
Poll results align with the sample audience for sure!
Poll results align with the sample audience for sure! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sort of like the rest of the country who have been voting Democrats out of office in record numbers.

https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...gop-obamacare/

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHKISH
Sort of like the rest of the country who have been voting Democrats out of office in record numbers.

https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...gop-obamacare/

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHKISH Originally Posted by bambino
Please. Old news and a skewed spin, bambino.

But enjoy your comfortable warm little place.

This is 2018, and you've got three weeks to wait.

Enjoy!
Please. Old news and a skewed spin, bambino.

But enjoy your comfortable warm little place.

This is 2018, and you've got three weeks to wait.

Enjoy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are spinning. I posted facts. Post a link that showed Democrats won back those 1000 seats they lost across the country in the last 9 years.
I still love the way you guys entertain and talk amongst your selfs. Nearly as amusing as twit head and his "big big stadium" endorsement of his lying buddy that Beto has by the short hairs. Not that twit head would ever lie or disrespect women.

You dudes must be really proud of your amusement....amongst your selfs lol
I still love the way you guys entertain and talk amongst your selfs. Nearly as amusing as twit head and his "big big stadium" endorsement of his lying buddy that Beto has by the short hairs. Not that twit head would ever lie or disrespect women.

You dudes must be really proud of your amusement....amongst your selfs lol

You dudes must be really proud of your amusement....amongst your selfs lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You must be proud of this post. You posted it twice.
I would have posted it three times if I knew how. I'm just not a lifer on here like you trump huggers
Lincoln was not a progressive:

https://www.myheritage.org/excerpts/...rogressive-no/ Originally Posted by bambino

disagree with the article, but right about the authoritarian aspect.

LIncoln was a proto-progressive, a very early version of it. the guy was a statist.
Yep,secret Trump voters are starting to come out!
LIncoln was a proto-progressive, a very early version of it. the guy was a statist. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You are way too quick to apply labels without even defining them.

The word "statist" is meaningless. Everyone since Plato has believed in the necessity of a "state" or government of some kind, however small or limited. Unless, of course, you are an anarchist. So when you call someone a "statist" - all you really are saying is that person is not an anarchist. Which doesn't tell us much. So let's just abolish the term.

Lincoln saved the Union. Our federal system. E pluribus unum. We didn't split into two nations. To call him a "statist" means nothing. Everyone who fought on either side in the Civil War was a statist.

Now get back on topic.
We’ll ill be goldurned Ellen, I guess it’s true!

Thanks for showing us that sign.

LOL!