Senator Fauxcahauntas Is White

Cherokee Nation by paul revere and the radiers

a perfect theme song to open all of warren's presidential rallies

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...3049&FORM=VIRE
And don't forget she listed herself as "Native American" on
at Harvard. Oh boy! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
No she did not!!! Get your facts right!!

Q: Is Sen. Elizabeth Warren part Native American? Is that how she got jobs as a professor at Ivy League law schools?

A: Warren has not proved that she is part Native American, and no one has proved that she was ever hired because of her alleged racial background.

No proof has emerged that confirms that Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren is, as she has claimed, part Native American. Likewise, no proof has surfaced that Warren was previously hired as a professor by any university based on her alleged heritage.

The Boston Herald reported that Warren had previously been touted in the 1990s by officials at Harvard Law School, where she was a tenured professor, as an example of the faculty’s diversity. That led to the revelation that Warren — citing only anecdotal evidence — claimed to be part Cherokee and Delaware Indian, and had listed herself as a minority in a directory of law professors from 1986 until 1995.

Brown and others then accused Warren of claiming to be a descendant of American Indians to advance her career in academia, which Warren has repeatedly denied doing.

“Let me be clear. I never asked for, never got any benefit because of my heritage,” Warren said in a 2012 TV ad rebutting claims made by Brown.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/12/elizabeth-warrens-pocahontas-controversy/
Warren claims to be Native American
O'Rourke masquerading as Hispanic
Is this the latest Democratic ploy to win votes - claiming mixed race heritage? Is it part of the Democratic racist anti- Caucasian agenda? Other candidates will have to fall in line quickly.
All Democratic candidates will be Party required to get ancestor DNA testing and prove mixed heritage

Some suggestions:
Hillary could claim Japanese heritage - ie her submissive response to husband Bill's philandering
Corey Booker and Kamala Harris - may be forced to acknowledge they are part Polish
Schumer, Blumenthal and Pelosi- part Iraqi and related to the late Saddam Hussein
Maxine Waters - Quaker (pacifist) heritage
Michael Bloomberg - Irish leprechaun ancestry- shows his affinity to the "Pot o Gold"
Mazie Keiko Hirono -Ancestry of Alcatraz guard - responsible for enforcement of silence among inmates

Bottom line- Of course Warren's heritage DNA test proves she is the only acceptable person to be next President of the United States!!!

Run with it- CNN,MSNBC, etc. Originally Posted by oeb11
good post

it always is all about race with the dims

very Nazi-like

the German Nazi's learned from the dims and the dims learned from the Nazi's

jim crow, ancestral research, blood lines, euthanasia, you name it

anyone know a mischling?
It's being reported that the Boston Globe is set to make a third correction to their story. Warren's genetic ancestry is not based on Cherokee DNA -- or any other tribe indigenous to the United States -- but on Mexican, Peruvian, and/or Colombian DNA.

James Wood purportedly posted that Warren will need to exchange her headdress for a sombrero.

Elizabeth Warren Disappointed After DNA Test Shows Zero Trace Of Presidential Material https://t.co/YrpY1AYgqF pic.twitter.com/u5OgHIKVYg
— The Onion (@TheOnion) October 15, 2018

BREAKING: Cleveland Indians announce Elizabeth Warren not even eligible to be a bobblehead.
— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) October 15, 2018
  • oeb11
  • 10-15-2018, 05:02 PM
Maisie Hirono-"Shut Up , White Men!"
Well- YR
Hoist on your own petard!

James Wood purportedly posted that Warren will need to exchange her headdress for a sombrero.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

la cucaracha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0nQMgaJibc
And don't forget she listed herself as "Native American" on
at Harvard. Oh boy! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That is fucking hilarious!!
That is fucking hilarious!! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Unfortunately incorrect. But don't let facts get in the way of opinion.
Nobody gives a shit because she's the one who is lying.
-- I can't stand Warren. She makes women look like screeching lunatics.
  • oeb11
  • 10-15-2018, 05:51 PM
Actually the report suggests that Warren is between 1/64th and 1/1024th Native American. Warren at no time specified who in her family tree might be Native American, just that in family discussions on her background it was stated that there was ancestry with Native American blood.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...SVO/story.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Questions over Warren’s ethnicity have dogged her since her 2012 Senate campaign. That’s when GOP operatives found archival stories in the Harvard Crimson of a Harvard Law School spokesman referring to her as a Native American as a way to show the school had a diverse faculty.
During her academic career as a law professor, she had her ethnicity changed from white to Native American at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she taught from 1987 to 1995, and at Harvard University Law School, where she was a tenured faculty member starting in 1995. (She was a visiting professor at Harvard during the 1992-1993 academic year.)
In an interview with the Globe published last month, Warren explained that she identified herself as Native American in the late 1980s and early 1990s as many of the matriarchs of her family were dying and she began to feel that her family stories and history were becoming lost.
Ivy League universities, like the ones where Warren taught, were under great pressure to show they had diverse staffs.
The University of Pennsylvania filled out a document explaining why it hired a white woman over minority candidates — clear evidence it didn’t view her as a Native American addition. And the Globe interviewed 31 Harvard Law School faculty members who voted on her appointment there, and all said her heritage was not a factor.

Warren has clearly identified herself as Native American heritage - Just "not benefitted from it in advancing her career".
SRXXX- read your own quoted article
And again- the excuse - "Don't let facts get in the way of opinion!"
Hoist on your own petard.
Fauxcahontas now has documentation that she is at least 99.91% white.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1060986627]Fauxcahontas now has documentation that she is at least 99.91% white. [/

She makes some killer Cherokee dishes too:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...echniques.html

She has no shame.

She makes some killer Cherokee dishes too:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...echniques.html

She has no shame. Originally Posted by bambino
Saw that.

1/1024 = 0.0009765625 = 0.00098