Why did Trump disavow David Duke?

Why on Earth would anyone disavow David Duke? The guy is fighting for his people. In fact, I think David Duke would've been a better president than Trump.
Why would he NOT? By disavowing him at least Emperor Narcissus demonstrates a minimum amount of mental stability.
I know David. He's a pretty sharp guy but his narcissism can get the best of him. He's mostly vibrato and incidentally, he likes the Creole ladies...

But his criminal record is probably an issue more than his politics.
it is curious trump bent to the pressure from the left wing news media to "disavow" duke

after umpteen questions from them all meant to keep the issue alive

curious because of two things

1. its unlike trump to play the news media's game. and,

2. he had never avowed duke to begin with so a disavow has no meaning without a previous avow and that's a further play into the news media's game of trying to associate the two for the dims benefit

so all he should have said is "I never avowed him to begin with" and leave it at that
  • grean
  • 11-12-2018, 07:55 AM
Are we talking about the former kkk wizard and anti-semitic conspiracy theorist, David Duke?

What is the kkk all about again?

Why did Trump wait so long and why not with much more conviction than he did?
Why did Trump wait so long and why not with much more conviction than he did? Originally Posted by grean
For the same reason that the Democrats will not completely disavow left wing hate groups such as ANTIFA, The Black Panthers, Occupy, and a host of others........VOTES

The way the political climate is now, every vote counts. Just look at how close our elections were this go around. Millions of votes cast, and in some races it is coming down to hundreds making a difference.

We might not like it, but the Republicans need the right wing nut cases, and the Democrats need the left wing nut cases.

Why did Trump wait so long and why not with much more conviction than he did? Originally Posted by grean
it didn't take trump long

the news media made it seem that way, constantly peppering him long after he had

in 2000 trump even wrote an op-ed in the NY Times denouncing duke, when trump was contemplating a run as president with the reform party

in feb 2016 he said this

"I didn't even know he endorsed me," Trump said while unveiling an endorsement from New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, when asked about former KKK grand wizard David Duke's support.
"David Duke endorsed me? OK, alright. I disavow, OK?"

but that didn't keep the news media from continuing trying to make it an issue
David Duke was right about the ZOG and the Jewish plan to eliminate whites and turn the entire Western world into a shithole.
  • grean
  • 11-13-2018, 08:01 AM
David Duke was right about the ZOG and the Jewish plan to eliminate whites and turn the entire Western world into a shithole. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
No, he wasn't. That's silly to believe that.

Perhaps your interested in an Ocean view from Oklahoma?
David Duke was right about the ZOG and the Jewish plan to eliminate whites and turn the entire Western world into a shithole. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
No, he wasn't. That's silly to believe that.

Perhaps your interested in an Ocean view from Oklahoma? Originally Posted by grean

he was right about the shit hole part.

see the Kalergi plan.
  • grean
  • 11-13-2018, 08:13 AM
he was right about the shit hole part.

see the Kalergi plan. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Ha! WOW! You too Dilbert? Its a lovely pacific front view from central Oklahoma.

It'll be hard to part with but for 1 million sent through eccie, I'd be forced to part with it.
You may not like David Duke. But the truth is still the truth, regardless of who speaks it. Do you not believe in the existence of the kalergi plan, the kalergi prize, or rampant anti white racism?
  • grean
  • 11-13-2018, 08:46 AM
You may not like David Duke. But the truth is still the truth, regardless of who speaks it. Do you not believe in the existence of the kalergi plan, the kalergi prize, or rampant anti white racism? Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
Duke is a racist fool.

Some rant of lunacy called the kalergi plan exists, sure. There are Disney fairy tales that are more plausible.

There is no rampant "anti white" , as you put it, racism. There's no great movement to kill off or oppress white folk by Jews or any other group, for that matter.
Duke is a racist fool.

Some rant of lunacy called the kalergi plan exists, sure. There are Disney fairy tales that are more plausible.

There is no rampant "anti white" , as you put it, racism. There's no great movement to kill off or oppress white folk by Jews or any other group, for that matter. Originally Posted by grean
You are the kind of guy who, if living in Pakistan 1000 years ago, would've said "there's no plan to make Pakistan a Muslim country!"

The kalergi plan is real. The kalergi prize is given to people such as Angela Merkel, who was given millions to destroy her nation.

Just look around.
You are the kind of guy who, if living in Pakistan 1000 years ago, would've said "there's no plan to make Pakistan a Muslim country!"

The kalergi plan is real. The kalergi prize is given to people such as Angela Merkel, who was given millions to destroy her nation.

Just look around. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty

kalergi prize was renamed as the Charlemagne award.

Kalergi was a real person. Hitler almost had him killed.