Hillary Clinton 4.0

Yes, I have posted about Hillary running again - but this is new. And it's from CNN. You know they are worried when you get this -

Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/12/polit...ump/index.html

Run Hillary Run!
the article has this component:

She lost that race despite these facts:
  1. She was seeking to follow a popular Democratic president in office.
  2. She drastically outraised and outspent Trump in all key battleground states.
  3. A tape emerged just weeks before the end of the race where Trump made a laundry list of misogynistic comments.
  4. Her opponent was Donald Trump.
First its laughable that she was following a popular president

that's just another indication of the echo chamber these people live in

trump winning was precisely due to the anti-American racist disaster that was Obama

secondly, she's the pitiful 21st century remake of alf landon, only not nearly as likeable
  • grean
  • 11-12-2018, 03:47 PM
There is absolutely no way the DNC gives her the nod for 2020.

She is a joke. She's just trying to stay in the news.

When we get closer, she'll be told to sit down and shut the fuck up.

The easiest way for Democrats to hand the election to Trump is to run the stupid bitch against him.

Fuck, y'all know how much I despise Trump. If she runs, I'll vote for Trump, just to prove a point.

The easiest way for Democrats to hand the election to Trump is to run the stupid bitch against him.

Fuck, y'all know how much I despise Trump. If she runs, I'll vote for Trump, just to prove a point. Originally Posted by grean
how exactly could the DNC stop her? Strike her from the Democratic party? on what grounds? i despise Clinton as much as anyone who feels the same about Trump but even i can't see a legit way the DNC prevents her from running again.

here's an ironic twist .. bahaaaaa ...... what if all the DNC can really do is .. rig it against Hillary. i mean, they've done it before yeah?

BAHAHAAAAAA
Fuck, y'all know how much I despise Trump. If she runs, I'll vote for Trump, just to prove a point. Originally Posted by grean
Dear God in Heaven.....please let HiLIARy get the nod. Amen.
You guys have the worst pos poutus in the history of the world and you just can't stop talking about Hillary. Multiple obsessions can't be healthy. Glad your ok with players taking a knee because they live in a free country....despite your pos Poutus' opinion.

Damn Grean. Trump is already winning the popular vote 2-0, your vote and mine. Of course we know that the popular vote doesn't mean anything
Sure it does...it's just doesn't win the Presidency.
Trump keeps his eye on the prize and he knows how to get there. Perhaps the Dems could take lessons?

Damn Grean. Trump is already winning the popular vote 2-0, your vote and mine. Of course we know that the popular vote doesn't mean anything Originally Posted by themystic

I like the way you think!

I cannot imagine the DNC letting her have the ball again, though.
You guys have the worst pos poutus in the history of the world and you just can't stop talking about Hillary. Multiple obsessions can't be healthy. Glad your ok with players taking a knee because they live in a free country....despite your pos Poutus' opinion. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Odumbo was the worst POS POTUS in U.S. history only because Trump thwarted hildebeest's bid for the office. And if it escaped your notice in the OP, hildebeest is purportedly posturing for yet another failed attempt to be coronated ... hence a proper subject for conversation and ridicule since the lying bitch won't shut her mouth and go away.
Sure it does...it's just doesn't win the Presidency.
Trump keeps his eye on the prize and he knows how to get there. Perhaps the Dems could take lessons? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Let me guess Ellen, the Democrats winning the House didn't matter to Trump. He didn't consider keeping his eye on that because it wasn't a prize?

Ever since he took that ass whipping you can see how irritated he is. He looks pretty nervous to me
  • iffy
  • 11-12-2018, 06:08 PM
Let me guess Ellen, the Democrats winning the House didn't matter to Trump. He didn't consider keeping his eye on that because it wasn't a prize?

of course he did. he easily out-campaigned the great bogyman Obama didn't he? Trump campaigned and campaigned to large crowds everywhere he went. Obama looks like poor Timmy Kane did in Miami with 15 people attending.

Ever since he took that ass whipping you can see how irritated he is. He looks pretty nervous to me Originally Posted by themystic
what ass whipping? you mean the one where the House totally flips to Democrat .. BIGLY?

didn't see that happen.

BAHAAA
Wow.. Talk about insanity. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Sure it does...it's just doesn't win the Presidency. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Shhhhhhh .... they'll start wanting a wall if you tell them that.

Oh, wait! I'm sorry. The Democrats already voted for a "wall" ... well ... a fence!

I keep forgetting. They perceive a difference in so far as preventing access.