The invasion of the U.S. has arrived

At least a few hundred. Good thing twit head and the twit sucking GOP has had two years to agree on an imagration and health care plan. I guess sending the military to the boarder was the best they could do. Happy holidays to our troops. General Kelly really sucks too much orange ugh

They can blame the dems in January though. Not that twit head would ever pass blame lol.
No love for Obama and his democrat controlled congress? Since they think it is a big deal why didn't they fix it. So now they demagogue and block the GOP from doing a fix. Hell, last year Trump offered them exactly what they said they wanted and the democrats walked away. Glad you admit that it is an invasion. When a mass of people marching under another flag threaten violence unless they get what they want...that's a invasion.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2018, 02:49 PM
When a mass of people marching under another flag threaten violence unless they get what they want...that's a invasion. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
They threatened violence?

With what? Rocks?
Trump called it an invasion and he never lies unless his mouth or fingers are moving. Our twit head pos potus making America look stupid.
  • oeb11
  • 11-14-2018, 03:27 PM
Cheap labor and fake votes for the DPST's.

With what? Rocks? Originally Posted by WTF
It takes a stupid motherfucker to throw rocks at armed soldiers.

They deserve pain.

With what? Rocks?:roflmao
: Originally Posted by WTF

It takes a stupid motherfucker to throw rocks at armed soldiers.

They deserve pain. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I does take a stupid mfer to throw rocks at armed soldiers. It takes a coward to send armed soldiers after a bunch of women and children. Trump is a coward when he is confronted by people with real power, eg. Putin, Kim Jong. He is what we used to call yellow belly
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2018, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Clay Higgins is a jackass....the army marching towards the border is not ISIS....
They are not going to be hiding in the bushes throwing boulders at border agents.

So that video is really are relevant to the discussion
I does take a stupid mfer to throw rocks at armed soldiers. It takes a coward to send armed soldiers after a bunch of women and children. Trump is a coward when he is confronted by people with real power, eg. Putin, Kim Jong. He is what we used to call yellow belly Originally Posted by themystic
Screw MSNBC's lies! 90% to 95% of the invasion force is military age males.

Clay Higgins is a jackass....the army marching towards the border is not ISIS....
They are not going to be hiding in the bushes throwing boulders at border agents.

So that video is really are relevant to the discussion
Originally Posted by WTF
Clay Higgins is reporting the situation as it is. The jackasses would be those in the dim-retard party and the the lame-stream media who deny the obvious.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2018, 06:12 PM
Screw MSNBC's lies! 90% to 95% of the invasion force is military age males.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The "invasion force" is turning themselves in at the border and seeking political asylum!

To bad the Japs didn't do it like that...
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2018, 06:18 PM

Clay Higgins is reporting the situation as it is. The jackasses would be those in the dim-retard party and the the lame-stream media who deny the obvious. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What is the obvious?

That there are rock throwing Marauders streaming across the border!
They can't get over that wall that Mexico paid for
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2018, 06:23 PM
They can't get over that wall that Mexico paid for Originally Posted by Tsmokies
The "invasion force" is turning themselves in at the border and seeking political asylum!

To bad the Japs didn't do it like that...
Originally Posted by WTF
The photographs revealed how the individuals that recently reached Tijuana climbed the wall ... they didn't "surrender".

What is the obvious?

That there are rock throwing Marauders streaming across the border!
Originally Posted by WTF
They threw rocks at Mexican LE, and they have yet to surrender to U.S. LE.

They can't get over that wall that Mexico paid for Originally Posted by Tsmokies
The money saved by not allowing their illegal asses into this country will more than pay for the wall. Dim-retards call that "subsidization", FYI.