Sean Hannity And Sen. Lindsey Graham Agree Michael Avenatti Deserves The Presumption Of Innocence

• oeb11
  • 11-15-2018, 05:55 AM
https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/14/h...i-due-process/

Watching Hannity last nite - with Sen Lindsey Graham -
Their Point is that-

MSM darling lawyer Michael Avenatti - arrrested for domestic violence - Deserves the Constitutional rights and protections of presumption of innocence , and due process after his arrest.

Avenatti is now out on bail, with a public statement that he stands up for women, and always will stnad up for women.

I have great distaste for Avenatti , his persona, and his insistence on complete disregard for presumption of innocence and due process in the Kavanaugh hearings. In particular, bringing a complaintant in Julie Swetnick whose allegations were unbelieveable on their face.

It seems ironic that the shoe is on the other foot.

I have a bit of feeling of smug satisfaction. Tempered by concern for the woman he allegedly assaulted - reportedly ( unconfirmed to my knowledge at this time) with a swollen and bruised face. I pray she will be OK.

The Senate judiciary Committee is not a Court of Law, and is thus exempt from presumption of innocence and due process - supporters of Ford, and other Avenatti complaintants have argued. That approach subverts a serious confirmation process to political grandstanding in order to deny a center-conservative candidate in order to hopefully bring in SC justices with a liberal- activist judicial mindset. The Democrats of the Judiciary committee were happy to treat Kavanaugh in a foul way that they themselves would strenuously object to being treated.

I strongly agree with Hannity and Graham - Avenatti deserves the Constitutional protections of a Citizen of this USA. He is presumed innocent until proven guilty in court of law, and has the right to an attorney and due process of the judicial system.
He should and will have the rights and protections he and the Democrats sought to deny Bret Kavanaugh.
Thank you - Hannity and Graham - For standing up for the Right Way to Handle This.

Stand back and let the process proceed.
I agree with you. Hopefully he is stupid enough to be his own attorney!

Trump was right about this failing attorney/loser Avenatti.
  • oeb11
  • 11-15-2018, 06:44 AM
FF- Thank you, sir
Of course he has the presumption of innocence. Our legal system is based on that principle.

Who would think it isn't?
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2018, 07:20 AM
So did Bill Cosby and the man who said he did not call Tucker Carlson's daughter a whore
Of course he has the presumption of innocence. Our legal system is based on that principle.

Who would think it isn't? Originally Posted by Jackie S
well the entire left to answer your question if its between a man and a woman

a woman is to be believed

from hellary clinton on down that is the claim (except when it comes to women accusing bill)

while this case is about a terrible assault and physical battery, in matters of sexual assault hellary said women should immediately be believed, starting a process to a "determination as to what if anything should be done about the claim that was made."

"credible" testimony from blasey-ford should be enough as kavanaugh was applying for a job and he has to prove his innocence not the other way around or so the left goes

even the law has been changed in "he said, she said " cases, as the misdirection is that because sexual assaults don’t usually happen in crowded pubs, this rule effectively barred many cases

well most all crimes don't occur in crowded pubs
Just as in all of the freedoms granted us in the Bill of Rights, they are meant to protect citizens from an abusive Government.

A man calling a woman a whore on a bar is not a criminal act.

We do have civil statutes that cover such behavior. But that is between private citizens, not the Government and a private citizen.
Of course he does , we all do
Ha! He wishes he had Brett on his side now. Trump was right.
He didn’t think Kavanaugh did. Fuck him.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2018, 10:51 AM
Ha! He wishes he had Brett on his side now. Trump was right. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Why?
https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/14/h...i-due-process/

Watching Hannity last nite - with Sen Lindsey Graham -
Their Point is that-

MSM darling lawyer Michael Avenatti - arrrested for domestic violence - Deserves the Constitutional rights and protections of presumption of innocence , and due process after his arrest.

Avenatti is now out on bail, with a public statement that he stands up for women, and always will stnad up for women.

I have great distaste for Avenatti , his persona, and his insistence on complete disregard for presumption of innocence and due process in the Kavanaugh hearings. In particular, bringing a complaintant in Julie Swetnick whose allegations were unbelieveable on their face.

It seems ironic that the shoe is on the other foot.

I have a bit of feeling of smug satisfaction. Tempered by concern for the woman he allegedly assaulted - reportedly ( unconfirmed to my knowledge at this time) with a swollen and bruised face. I pray she will be OK.

The Senate judiciary Committee is not a Court of Law, and is thus exempt from presumption of innocence and due process - supporters of Ford, and other Avenatti complaintants have argued. That approach subverts a serious confirmation process to political grandstanding in order to deny a center-conservative candidate in order to hopefully bring in SC justices with a liberal- activist judicial mindset. The Democrats of the Judiciary committee were happy to treat Kavanaugh in a foul way that they themselves would strenuously object to being treated.

I strongly agree with Hannity and Graham - Avenatti deserves the Constitutional protections of a Citizen of this USA. He is presumed innocent until proven guilty in court of law, and has the right to an attorney and due process of the judicial system.
He should and will have the rights and protections he and the Democrats sought to deny Bret Kavanaugh.
Thank you - Hannity and Graham - For standing up for the Right Way to Handle This.

Stand back and let the process proceed. Originally Posted by oeb11
Then Im sure they are OK to proceed with the Mueller investigation. You know since we are following the rules. All 17 of those indicted , (that haven't plead guilty) are presumed innocent. No one is above or below the law
Sean Hannity And Sen. Lindsey Graham Agree Michael Avenatti Deserves The Presumption Of Innocence
I disagree. He doesn't "deserve" it, because he didn't give it to others.

He'll get it though, just like all the other know-nothing Liberals who tried to trash Kavanaugh with "Fake News" and insulting labels and remarks. Avenatti uses and abuses women.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2018, 06:09 PM
Avenatti uses and abuses women. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Says the John on the Hooker Board!
Says the John on the Hooker Board! Originally Posted by WTF
Sez me too!

Avenatti is a sexual predator and a misogynist.

I think he should cop a plea, give up his law license, and apologize to Justice Kavanaugh.

Otherwise, he gets a fair trial and takes his chances.