Trump admits he was "to busy" to visit Arlington Cemetery

• WTF
  • 11-17-2018, 06:49 AM
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/1...ains-reasoning

Btw...he was at his golf course while doing all this.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/1...ains-reasoning

Btw...he was at his golf course while doing all this. Originally Posted by WTF
Come on on WTF. Show some love for the Fat Orange Man.Don't you realize we are under attack from a caravan invading the country? Mexicans, Muslims and decoy women and children. The Pussy in Chief said he was taking care of affairs of State
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2018, 07:12 AM
Come on on WTF. Show some love for the Fat Orange Man.Don't you realize we are under attack from a caravan invading the country? Mexicans, Muslims and decoy women and children. The Pussy in Chief said he was taking care of affairs of State Originally Posted by themystic
I forgot, he was planning an attack on women and children from South America .....ON TWITTER

Wonder how dilbert and LL will defend this?
I do find it rather ironic that these caravans arrive at the border bearing the flags of the oppressive countries they are supposedly seeking refuge from. It would be funny as Hell to see the response of the media and the dimretards if they all showed up under the banner of the US flag wearing MAGA hats. I would LMAO!!!
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2018, 08:44 AM
I do find it rather ironic that these caravans arrive at the border bearing the flags of the oppressive countries they are supposedly seeking refuge from. It would be funny as Hell to see the response of the media and the dimretards if they all showed up under the banner of the US flag wearing MAGA hats. I would LMAO!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What does this have to do with Trump admitting he should have visited Arlington Cemetery instead of visiting his Golf Course?
As a veteran I actually have a stake in this unlike some of you dodgers. I don't mind that Trump missed the day. He had just come from Europe where the real ceremony was. The Europeans paid a car heavier price than we did. His age, jet lag, the weather (I seem to recall Clinton forcing aged veterans to wait in the rain for 90 minutes while he drug his ass away from some intern) or whatever. Trump gets a pass for the things he has done for veterans. Obama and Clinton were never veterans and less than nothing for us.
What does this have to do with Trump admitting he should have visited Arlington Cemetery instead of visiting his Golf Course? Originally Posted by WTF
About as much as posts #2 and #3.
As a veteran I actually have a stake in this unlike some of you dodgers. I don't mind that Trump missed the day. He had just come from Europe where the real ceremony was. The Europeans paid a car heavier price than we did. His age, jet lag, the weather (I seem to recall Clinton forcing aged veterans to wait in the rain for 90 minutes while he drug his ass away from some intern) or whatever. Trump gets a pass for the things he has done for veterans. Obama and Clinton were never veterans and less than nothing for us. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Trump was a veteran? I thought him not catching a STD was his Vietnam. He sure gets punked out by Putin. How do you Veterans feel about that. Every single Veteran of all ages that I personally asked, said that was embarrassing. I know some keyboard warriors that defend him. The everyday person, veteran, was ashamed of what Trump does with autocrats. He is a pussy. I would love 2 minutes in a room with that pussy
It was Verterans Day, not Memorial Day.

If you have monitored this Forum long enough, you know that I'm a Veteran. And I agree that it is bad "optics" not to be at every happening that has to do with Veterans.

But do I care? No. I did exactly the same thing this Verterans Day as I have done since I ETS'd out over 50 years ago. Monday morning, I got up and went to work.

Memorial Day is different. That honors those who gave their lives.
  • Old-T
  • 11-17-2018, 10:06 AM
Jackie, I consider you one of the sane folks here, even when I disagree with something you say--so I am not arguing with you, but pointing out that in my mind Veteran's Day is as important as Memorial Day. Yes, on MD we honor those who died, but on VD we honor those who served, suffered, and now live with the missing limbs, broken families, and emotional struggles. I am not going to argue with one over the other as "more important", and while I revere all who died among my friends and relatives, I find that VD reminds me of all those who I see at the VA hospital & elsewhere, and who still need more support than they get. Some of the saddest casualties are those that linger for decades.

It was Verterans Day, not Memorial Day.

If you have monitored this Forum long enough, you know that I'm a Veteran. And I agree that it is bad "optics" not to be at every happening that has to do with Veterans.

But do I care? No. I did exactly the same thing this Verterans Day as I have done since I ETS'd out over 50 years ago. Monday morning, I got up and went to work.

Memorial Day is different. That honors those who gave their lives. Originally Posted by Jackie S

...I find that VD reminds me of all those who I see at the VA hospital & elsewhere, and who still need more support than they get. Some of the saddest casualties are those that linger for decades.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You still "see" them?
  • Old-T
  • 11-17-2018, 10:38 AM
You still "see" them? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why yes, I actually do see those living people who come into the VA hospital when I am there. My whole point is not all veterans are dead.
I just assumed it was because all the veterans buried in Arlington cemetery are dead, and therefore losers.

Trump does not like captured POW's, I am sure he feels that dead veterans in a cemetery are stupid losers because they did not bother to get a free ticket out of putting themselves in harms way by claiming a bone spur deferment. Bonus loser points if they did not have the rich daddy money to pay the doctors off to write up the bone spurs claim.
Why yes, I actually do see those living people who come into the VA hospital when I am there. My whole point is not all veterans are dead. Originally Posted by Old-T
I see them also. I don't think any I knew are still alive.

Perhaps I misinterpreted what you were posting (implying).
I just assumed it was because all the veterans buried in Arlington cemetery are dead, and therefore losers.

Trump does not like captured POW's, I am sure he feels that dead veterans in a cemetery are stupid losers because they did not bother to get a free ticket out of putting themselves in harms way by claiming a bone spur deferment. Bonus loser points if they did not have the rich daddy money to pay the doctors off to write up the bone spurs claim. Originally Posted by cinderbella
Yea, some didn't even need a doctor's excuse to dodge ....

Just a fake letter so he could look after his Whore in college.

I think he called her ... "My Girl"!