Showcase Photographers and those that aspire to be

My portfolio
www.instagram.com/melchorseg

Special offer $250 for two hour session.
Will provide around 40 high resolution images and smaller sizes as well for social media, some girls use twitter/facebook/instagram as well.
DFW area only.
My portfolio
www.instagram.com/melchorseg

Special offer $250 for two hour session.
Will provide around 40 high resolution images and smaller sizes as well for social media, some girls use twitter/facebook/instagram as well.
DFW area only. Originally Posted by melchorseg
Great work were are you located at
Sorry just saw were your from I get up in that area a couple times a year maybe we can set up something when i do
Every women deserves to feel "special" offer .... best of the shoot , unlimited outfits, up to 4 hours just shooting or until you feel "we have plenty to choose from" - you select top 20 photos or best photo of 20 outfits - you get finished, edited, water marked, reduced for social media, security edits, full resolutions for prints, website .

http://rock1man1.wixsite.com/jsphotography

A picture is of a person, a portrait is about a person. To capture a dramatic sexy photo requires time (that is why i don't normally put a time limit but allow a large working window). You will never feel rushed.
The second is also time related in developing a relaxed atmosphere. The third element is constant communications and sharing with you as we go what we are capturing and what we are working toward.
Last of course is experience... I will provide a formal assurance and promise you an enjoyable experience and if you are not 100% satisfied with the final product, I will refund your fee.

Plenty of references..

Just inquire with a PM or via website contact tab.

Let's have fun..
An entire thread of 'hey bitches i gotta point and shoot camera come on over to my house and blow me while i take pikturez'
Trash
Really this thread is Potential for everyone.
Hello Ladies,

I am available for all your photography and videography needs. Please have a look at my portfolio: https://joedesai.com/ .

PM me or send me a text at 214.612.2003.

Regards,
Joe Desai
That was not only highly informational but well said!! I was given information that I will use from here on out and thank you for making the time to share with us.
Stay safe out there!!!
Unique Boricua
  • R.M.
  • 09-09-2020, 04:32 AM
  • R.M.
  • 10-14-2021, 06:43 AM
  • R.M.
  • 11-10-2021, 09:53 PM
I am so happy this thread was started! Ill be taking these business techniques and applying them to my little photography world over here in SA. I enjoy looking at everyones work and being inspired by your images. I'm really new at photographing women in the community and want to bring the ladies of SA a great female photog they can trust. Building my business this year as a photographer is my main goal, I'm loving all this knowldge y'all have provided here already, thank you!

<3 Leo Lanini Originally Posted by guest091214-2
your's dp is so hot