Are Golden Showers Sex Acts in Texas

And no don't f****** video it because not only is that illegal but that's stand your ground first attempt of somebody trying to enslave somebody who was born free and Amistad told me that I can freely kill those people all of them to know legal ramifications!!!
Because that's really not cute or funny that the other dumb s*** you would say in this thread would be even more exploitation of the thing you're trying to f*** I'm really going to need you all to get a grip-- fast!!

Because I can't give anybody to give a crap about any of these videos of men literally physically beating me to the ground...

How possibly could any of you been doing any of this on any side for the same amount of time as me or even longer and still not f****** get it???!!!
This Thread just really set me off and I'm not sorry and I wish any one of you really would think that you're going to try me about anything I just said!!!

Is there literally anyone at all in America except me that knows the difference between sex and love and what those things should entail????
Not asking so I can have it not asking so I can try to beat and rape it out of you like I've actually been done in my real life just asking if anybody ever actually tries out here
Are Golden Showers Sex Acts in Texas?

If done to me I would consider it assault!
If done to a politician, it's a tax-deductible campaign contribution.
Never pay for a girl to pass on you. Pay her to record it.
To the Squirt Goddess: How is squirting on a partner different from pissing on a partner? I know that there is a difference from where the fluid comes from, but would squirting be considered a criminal sex act in TX?

Do you travel here often?