Riddle: which do you choose?

Venusnova's thread reminded me of this riddle:

You can pick one of two providers. They are identical twins - both smokin' hot.

One is a total nympho. During sex, she gets passionate, moaning, screaming, multiple orgasms. Expert at BBBJ, loves all positions, loves Greek.

The other is frigid. She will only allow covered missionary while she stays totally still.

You can't tell which is which.

One ALWAYS lies. The other ALWAYS tells the truth. You can't tell which is which.

You get to ask one question, which they will both answer, to figure out which one is the nympho and which one is frigid.

What question do you ask?
Oh nice I'm excited to hear the responses lol
let me see their medicine cabinet!

i can tell from that
  • Go4it
  • 07-21-2022, 02:10 PM
Do you lie some of the time?

The correct answer for liar is no (they lie all the time) so they would answer YES

The correct answer for the truthfull person is No (they never lie) so they would answer NO.
Edited to remove my answer as I read the question incorrectly.
Do you lie some of the time?

The correct answer for liar is no (they lie all the time) so they would answer YES

The correct answer for the truthfull person is No (they never lie) so they would answer NO. Originally Posted by Go4it
I think I could dispute this statement: "The correct answer for liar is no (they lie all the time) so they would answer YES", but even if I gave you that, now you know which one is the liar and which one tells the truth.

You still don't know which one is the nympho and which one is frigid.
Do you lie all the time?
Do you want to have a Greek threesome with your sister and I?
Have you had sex with fifi and why is there a dodge minivan backed up in your driveway?
Do you lie all the time? Originally Posted by Michael8219
Both twins would say no.
Do you want to have a Greek threesome with your sister and I? Originally Posted by Michael8219
Both twins would say no or both twins would say yes.

But you're getting warmer.
Forget the questions. I dont care to converse with'em.
Just grabem' both by the pussy. You'll have your answer there
Are you identical twins?
The one who says "no" is the liar, and she has to be the frigid one because only a liar could hate sex and still try to "sell" it.
Oh nice I'm excited to hear the responses lol Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I'm Also
The blonde.