Vets used by Saudis to funnel money to Trumps businesses

• WTF
  • 12-06-2018, 08:22 AM
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Any of my right wing Vet friends been staying at Trump properties on the Saudis dime?

That could maybe cause your vehement defense of Trump and the Saudis into question if so.
It was a good article untill that slimball Adam Shiff was quoted.

I quit reading after that.
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2018, 10:50 AM
It was a good article untill that slimball Adam Shiff was quoted.

I quit reading after that. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Good thing you quit reading when you did ... using Vets to sway the President for a foreign National is not a good image one wants in their head.
Good thing you quit reading when you did ... using Vets to sway the President for a foreign National is not a good image one wants in their head. Originally Posted by WTF
Trump donates his salary to the vets. I heard the President makes 3 million plus per year. Lets see x 8 years thats 24 million the Saudis will owe him
what was the point of this article? what was the crime?

NOTHING BURGER.

BAHHAAA

i hear minds on the liberal left melting down now! ..

Liberal - "THIS IS A CRIME! TREASON!"

TWK - "What is?"

Liberal - "THE SAUDIS ARE BUYING TRUMP BY STAYING AT HIS HOTELS!!"

TWK - "So it's the crime of treason for Trump's hotel to book rooms Saudis paid for?"

LIBERAL - "YES! WELL .. NO BUT IT'S TRUMP AND THE SAUDIS! THEY MUST BE MAKING DIRTY DEALS ... DONE DIRT CHEAP!"

TWK - "If you say so."

BAHAAHA
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2018, 04:28 PM
what was the point of this article? what was the crime?

NOTHING BURGER.

BAHHAAA

i hear minds on the liberal left melting down now! ..

Liberal - "THIS IS A CRIME! TREASON!"

TWK - "What is?"

Liberal - "THE SAUDIS ARE BUYING TRUMP BY STAYING AT HIS HOTELS!!"

TWK - "So it's the crime of treason for Trump's hotel to book rooms Saudis paid for?"

LIBERAL - "YES! WELL .. NO BUT IT'S TRUMP AND THE SAUDIS! THEY MUST BE MAKING DIRTY DEALS ... DONE DIRT CHEAP!"

TWK - "If you say so."

BAHAAHA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It is not Treason....It is just so Clinton Foundation like....people like you used to be against that kind of thing.
Bill Clinton makes $270,000 every two or three speeches. but i hear the hag is dragging down the new tour ticket sales.

BAHAAA
Any of my right wing Vet friends been staying at Trump properties on the Saudis dime?

That could maybe cause your vehement defense of Trump and the Saudis into question if so. Originally Posted by WTF
If the motherfucking head chopping off Saudi's invited me to stay at the Trump Hotel, I would turn them down.

Turns out the same shit happened when Obama was President!!!

Upon reports that evidence is mounting that directly ties Saudi operatives to Sommers’s death and dismemberment, President Barack Obama said he wasn’t sure now was the time to act.

“Relations with the kingdom are excellent. I mean, he (Sommers) went in and doesn’t look like he came out. No good.” Still, when the president was asked whether he would consider halting arm sales to the kingdom, Obama said, “What good does that do us?” the president asked, speaking to reporters midday in the Oval Office. “I would not be in favor of stopping a country from spending $110 billion — which is an all-time record — and letting Russia have that money and letting China have that money.”
Trump donates his salary to the vets. I heard the President makes 3 million plus per year. Lets see x 8 years thats 24 million the Saudis will owe him Originally Posted by themystic
Not entering into this from a political POV. Just pointing out a fact. The president of the US makes a salary of $400,000 along with an additional $169,000 in travel and other allowances. Not 3 million.
If the motherfucking head chopping off Saudi's invited me to stay at the Trump Hotel, I would turn them down.

Upon reports that evidence is mounting that directly ties Saudi operatives to Sommers’s death and dismemberment, President Barack Obama said he wasn’t sure now was the time to act.

“Relations with the kingdom are excellent. I mean, he (Sommers) went in and doesn’t look like he came out. No good.” Still, when the president was asked whether he would consider halting arm sales to the kingdom, Obama said, “What good does that do us?” the president asked, speaking to reporters midday in the Oval Office. “I would not be in favor of stopping a country from spending $110 billion — which is an all-time record — and letting Russia have that money and letting China have that money.” Originally Posted by friendly fred
Basically Obama agrees with me. The Saudi's kill motherfuckers all the time, no reason to give away 100 billion in arms sales.

“Relations with the kingdom are excellent. I mean, he (Sommers) went in and doesn’t look like he came out. No good.” Still, when the president was asked whether he would consider halting arm sales to the kingdom, Obama said, “What good does that do us?” the president asked, speaking to reporters midday in the Oval Office. “I would not be in favor of stopping a country from spending $110 billion — which is an all-time record — and letting Russia have that money and letting China have that money.” Originally Posted by friendly fred
didn't Trump say the exact same thing after the Khashoggi murder about the Boeing deal?

Yep.

bahhaaaa

so what's the difference now? Trump obviously. Obama does it and it's great (no sanctions on the Saudis, separating detained illegals and minors) Trump does it and it's EVIL! COLLUSION! TREASON!

BAHAAA

Fred that story is Fake News. You wont find it on the internet. Nobody is that good at hiding something that big
Not entering into this from a political POV. Just pointing out a fact. The president of the US makes a salary of $400,000 along with an additional $169,000 in travel and other allowances. Not 3 million. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Sorry Ronin. I was being sarcastic. Another poster in a a different thread said that Trump was donating his salary to veterans. She said that was
$ 400,000 x 12 x 8. 12 as in months and 8 as in years. I basically told her the same thing. She retracted and said the 12 was an accident on her part
Gotcha. I wasn’t following long enough. I tend to stay out of the political stuff. We all tend to have different reasons for why we like what we do, and just like sex, I’ll never disparage anyone for their POV.