One lame ass bitch taps another lame ass bitch to represent America

From faux news to " spokesperson" to........US Ambassador to the world?

Trump did promise to only hire the best. Too bad he was talking only to the base and speaking baseese at the time.

You know, he was lying to the rest of America. We know MAGA means Make America Gulible Again. trump decided you probably weren't THAT stupid ( even though most signs dispute that), so he changed gulible to great and he was off and running. The lemmings thought they had a leader to keep them from the edge of the cliff and instead elected someone who knows a shortcut.

To the base (faux news), trumps pick for ambassador IS the best person.
Looks like you "win" again.

Till January.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2018, 06:23 AM
Horrible pick...
Nice tits although LOL
  • grean
  • 12-07-2018, 11:35 AM
Nice tits although LOL Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Great Tits.
I'd tap her.
I wonder if this one will sell uranium like the other BITCH did ? Not the same job so I'll wait to see if she sells our safety out. Trump haters are just as bad as Obama haters.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2018, 01:14 PM
I wonder if this one will sell uranium like the other BITCH did ? Not the same job so I'll wait to see if she sells our safety out. Trump haters are just as bad as Obama haters. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Please explain how your safety was sold out any worse than by the Russians buying Condos.
Horrible pick... Originally Posted by WTF
Why?
Great choice

Verbal

Poised

Smart

Easy on the eyes

Worked for the most trusted name in news

Great spokeswoman for the state department

Has ability to affect a no nonsense demeanor

Has proven to have great adaptability

Has the carriage to be able to carry a message of truth to the wicked and aid to the oppressed without a flinch

Unlike some still Believes in truth and in the worth and greatness of America
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Why? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The reason GHWB was a great pick is the exact reason she is a horrible pick.

Be like picking her to pull your tooth...she might be a good spokesperson for dentists but she ain't no dentist.
From faux news to " spokesperson" to........US Ambassador to the world?

Trump did promise to only hire the best. Too bad he was talking only to the base and speaking baseese at the time.

You know, he was lying to the rest of America. We know MAGA means Make America Gulible Again. trump decided you probably weren't THAT stupid ( even though most signs dispute that), so he changed gulible to great and he was off and running. The lemmings thought they had a leader to keep them from the edge of the cliff and instead elected someone who knows a shortcut.

To the base (faux news), trumps pick for ambassador IS the best person.
Looks like you "win" again.

Till January. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I think the only reason you oppose her is your obvious misogyny.

Have you heard of the #metoo movement?

Trump said she was excellent, BTW.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2018, 05:53 PM

Trump said she was excellent, BTW. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Maybe if Trump gets beat by Oprah Winfrey , she will nominate a View host to the UN. Be about the same bs.
Maybe if Trump gets beat by Oprah Winfrey , she will nominate a View host to the UN. Be about the same bs. Originally Posted by WTF
Fuck, Oprah could probably win - shows how fucked up this country is.

At that point, the fat bitch would have the right to put whoever she wanted in the UN, and you couldn't do shit about it!!
It's obvious you don't think too well. You just made a claim.
Prove it or shut the fuck up. And of course you can't do either.

Just because trump is a liar, his lesser peons think lying is the new norm. Many on this site were way ahead of trump's trend.

Trump said she was excellent, BTW. Originally Posted by friendly fred
trump is proof there's a lot of work to be done.

trump was right about one thing.

He said he could be a criminal and his base would still vote for him. He knows his voters
They chant, "lock her up" as they prop up trump, his lies, and his merry band of douche-bags.
Fuck, Oprah could probably win - shows how fucked up this country is.

At that point, the fat bitch would have the right to put whoever she wanted in the UN, and you couldn't do shit about it!! Originally Posted by friendly fred