Today Is Pearl Harbor Day..........

Did anyone notice?

Heck, I'm a Veteran, and it just dawned on me.

I suppose to "never forget", you first have to remember.
Yes But the liberal media didn't say much.And we US was never supposed to by attacked """NEVER FORGET"""
If you hate the media so much why do you watch it???
50 years from now 9-11 won't be remembered or spoken of by the New York Al-Akbar.
50 years from now 9-11 won't be remembered or spoken of by the New York Al-Akbar. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They will surely remember. Tump watched thousands of Muslims celebrating 911. No one else saw them but Donald did. And he lost hundred of friends. Just 2 more lies from a man you defend
Yes But the liberal media didn't say much.And we US was never supposed to by attacked """NEVER FORGET""" Originally Posted by rexdutchman
So I’m assuming Fox did a big story on Pearl Harbor?
I always like to get the Hell blown out of me on Dec 7.
So I’m assuming Fox did a big story on Pearl Harbor? Originally Posted by themystic
I keep the TV in my office on Fox News most of the day, and yes, they had several segments on various shows throughout the day. In fact, I just watched another one on Martha McCallum's show from 6 to 7.
I keep the TV in my office on Fox News most of the day, and yes, they had several segments on various shows throughout the day. In fact, I just watched another one on Martha McCallum's show from 6 to 7. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That’s good. I think people should at least acknowledge the day. Most of the 40 and under crowd don’t really have much of a sense of history or our roots as a country. Even as jacked up as stuff is right now the sixties were even more turbulent. Anybody heard of the Civil War?
That’s good. I think people should at least acknowledge the day. Most of the 40 and under crowd don’t really have much of a sense of history or our roots as a country. Even as jacked up as stuff is right now the sixties were even more turbulent. Anybody heard of the Civil War? Originally Posted by themystic
Good point.

Do we remember Gettysburg? That could possibly be the bloodiest week in our history, and the fate of the Nation was decided on that battlefield. Do they even teach anything about it in school anymore?

A little off subject, but we even forget other absolute tragedies. A while back, a large company had TV ads with famous people, one being.Abraham Lincoln. It was a very humorous commercial, ole Abe hooting it up.

What if they did that same commercial with John F Kennedy instead of Lincoln? Both died in the same manner, a bullet to the head.

Time compels us to forget. There will come a time when 9-11 will be an afterthought. A hundred years from now, some celebrity will do his own "Jay Walking" segment, and ask young people "what happened on Sept 11, 2001"?..........

"Huh, huh, like, ya know, that's sooooo long ago........"
First time in 77 years no survivor off the Arizona made it to the remembrance in Hawaii

I think there’s only five left
Remember Pearl Harbor
Sammy Kaye
Words by Don Reid, Music by Don Reid and Sammy Kaye

The words "REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR" appeared in caps in the original sheet
music.

"Verse
History in ev'ry century records an act that lives forevermore.
We'll recall, as into line we fall, the thing that happened on Hawaii's
shore.

Chorus
Let's REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR
As we go to meet the foe.
As we did the Alamo.
We will always remember how they died for Liberty.
And go on to victory."

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/s/sam...borlyrics.html