Cohen, Manafort and Prosecutorial Abuse

• Tiny
  • 12-09-2018, 03:02 PM
Words of wisdom from Rand Paul this morning, about Mueller's investigation, Yemen and the Patriot Act:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoRrm08qxH8

Admittedly, like many Republicans, he's a bit of a hypocrite, as he wanted the Justice Department to prosecute Hillary Clinton.
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Words of wisdom from Rand Paul this morning, about Mueller's investigation, Yemen and the Patriot Act:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoRrm08qxH8

Admittedly, like many Republicans, he's a bit of a hypocrite, as he wanted the Justice Department to prosecute Hillary Clinton. Originally Posted by Tiny
I've always thought you vote people out of office. So while I agree with Rand on all three points...those that cheered the Whitewater investigation, let's hope, for them, the Muller investigation results in impeachment.
I don't want impeachment like hoping the republicans come up with a viable candidate to replace the orange dildo.
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2018, 05:13 PM
Oh, I was just pointing out the irony.

Our right wing friends cry about this investigation, yet cheered Kenneth Starr.

Our right wing friends cry about this investigation, yet cheered Kenneth Starr. Originally Posted by WTF
Why would they bring in Comey, Hillary's emails, Uranium, etc. two weeks before this congressional session ends? They will be shouting from the roof tops about how we need to focus on governing, not investigations in 2019. They are such hypocrites
  • Tiny
  • 12-09-2018, 08:51 PM

Our right wing friends cry about this investigation, yet cheered Kenneth Starr. Originally Posted by WTF
Hopefully no one here would do that. That would be the height of hypocrisy on a hooker board. How many people here have NOT lied about getting laid? And all Bill Clinton got was a blow job.

The real travesty in all this is how much Trump paid for a piece of ass, upwards of $100,000. Somebody should have told him about eccie or aspd or whatever it was called back then. There's lots of good information here about burner phones, hiding your real world identity, etc. Armed with that, a wig and a fake beard, Trump could have saved a lot of money and avoided a potential constitutional crisis.
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2018, 10:13 PM
Hopefully no one here would do that. That would be the height of hypocrisy on a hooker board. How many people here have NOT lied about getting laid? And all Bill Clinton got was a blow job.

The real travesty in all this is how much Trump paid for a piece of ass, upwards of $100,000. Somebody should have told him about eccie or aspd or whatever it was called back then. There's lots of good information here about burner phones, hiding your real world identity, etc. Armed with that, a wig and a fake beard, Trump could have saved a lot of money and avoided a potential constitutional crisis. Originally Posted by Tiny
Trump got the nookie for free...he only paid after he became the GOP nominee. Had he stayed a private citizen, he could have still been banging hot chicks for free. Now ….it is a lot harder for him to do so.