jeffrey epstein commits suicide!

i wonder if he did it or someone else .. either way this is just the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_rTy2V8GGo
either he or someone else certainly has good reason to want him expired. my hope is he met the same fate as Jeffrey Dahmer..
i wonder if he did it or someone else .. either way this is just the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_rTy2V8GGo Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
I would just assume he hung himself. His life was over anyway. He's nobody's problem anymore.
It's "interesting" how cohorts of the Clintons end up "killing themselves"!
I would just assume he hung himself. His life was over anyway. He's nobody's problem anymore. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He will fade away if people just blow it off. Everyone will try to get what money he has left. Lots of phony outrage from the left and right. it will be all about money
If he killed himself...then he really was antisemitic
Everyone will try to get what money he has left. Originally Posted by themystic
I'll take Les Wexner's old mansion on East 79th Street...
If he killed himself...then he really was antisemitic Originally Posted by matchingmole
You'll have to explain that one to mystic. He put out a contract on Epstein. He'll be pissed since suicides don't count toward his kill total.
You'll have to explain that one to mystic. He put out a contract on Epstein. He'll be pissed since suicides don't count toward his kill total. Originally Posted by lustylad
On the other hand he could feel relieved, like Bill is today.
Let the conspiracy theories begin. This should keep CNN busy for a while. Epstein's death makes a lot of really important people happy.
You'll have to explain that one to mystic. He put out a contract on Epstein. He'll be pissed since suicides don't count toward his kill total. Originally Posted by lustylad
He doesn't get credit for this one? Im going to go ahead and give him credit unless AG Barr aka "Fat Trump Bitch" rules otherwise.
  • oeb11
  • 08-10-2019, 01:14 PM
AOC is screaming her lungs out for an "Investigation" about how Trump killed Epstein.

Doesn't the foolish Congressperson know she must shield the former POTUS BC???

Where is Pelosi setting her Straight? the AodS could Help!
Monday meeting time! Oops - they are on vacation time.
Suicide by Clinton = Clintoncide.
Why does anybody here give a fuck who “killed” Epstein?

Unless maybe you had done business with him.

Maybe conspiracy theory websites will start tracking ECCIE, now.

LOL.