Aren't you people a little OLD for this?

No, not sex, or sex games (especially not Naked Twister or Strip Poker), or even Monopoly, but playing STUPID games. Tuesday is the 1st, April Fools' Day, and I'm getting my long, high-heel-wearing leg pulled a lot already. I'm debating about just closing the day off entirely to appointments.

I'll be happy to yank whatever you want, but don't yank my chain, please.

How many other providers have gotten fooled on April 1st? What about you gentlemen? Is it common in the Hobby? (I don't remember this many shenanigans in previous years.) Bad day for NS/NC? Has anything happened in the Hobby on 4/1 that you actually thought was funny, or just maddening and annoying?

I am sure there are some who are thinking about doing that sort of thing on April 1..
No, not sex, or sex games (especially not Naked Twister or Strip Poker), or even Monopoly, but playing STUPID games. Tuesday is the 1st, April Fools' Day, and I'm getting my long, high-heel-wearing leg pulled a lot already. I'm debating about just closing the day off entirely to appointments.

I'll be happy to yank whatever you want, but don't yank my chain, please.

How many other providers have gotten fooled on April 1st? What about you gentlemen? Is it common in the Hobby? (I don't remember this many shenanigans in previous years.) Bad day for NS/NC? Has anything happened in the Hobby on 4/1 that you actually thought was funny, or just maddening and annoying?

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
That's some juvenile shit.I honestly hate the day.
I have a sense of humor.....but I think the farthest I'd take the date......

...... is promising Fancy I won't cum in her mouth.

...... is promising Fancy I won't cum in her mouth. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Oh, my, that DID make me laugh!
FIH interesting post... I'm sure some weird things happen but there is no day appropriate for NC/NS what ever the date. Oh FYI I'd be happy to come in your mouth at appropriate time. IJS

...... is promising Fancy I won't cum in her mouth. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Oh, my, that DID make me laugh! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
(I would enjoy that Miss Fancy)

LOL....some never learn.

Yes in years past - and it pissed me off completely. I would only visit with a familiar friend on 4/1 now in order cut the crap.
I'm waiting for you know who to come out with his yearly post. I always enjoy them
Blame it on Dear John
After the trouble of screening and maybe only incall. He would be wasting just as much his time as mine. I never really thought about it though, good thread!
After the trouble of screening and maybe only incall. He would be wasting just as much his time as mine. I never really thought about it though, good thread! Originally Posted by bustyamy
I was thinking the same thing. He got me the first time.....
  • bbkid
  • 03-31-2014, 05:32 PM
I'm waiting for you know who to come out with his yearly post. I always enjoy them Originally Posted by tbone2u
Yep! Thought about that yesterday!
I guess I've been lucky over the years; You probably shouldn't have reminded people though Ms Fancy, ha.

~
I guess I've been lucky over the years; You probably shouldn't have reminded people though Ms Fancy, ha.
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Oh, I think they are evil enough to think of it on their own.

Let's see.... tonight an Arab prince called and asked for an appointment tomorrow morning. Likes the red hair, long legs, and pale skin. Wants to send his chauffeur for me. Gave him the address of the local police substation and told him to be there at 9 a.m. April Fools'!

Such bulltwinkie makes me think about retiring... NOT. Nope, too many gentlemen I have yet to taste, like GS and Ur1.

I'll be out at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge tomorrow. Dogs are simple; they wag their tails and lick your face when they're happy, whine or growl went they aren't.
They only lie on the ground or the sofa.