Face Pictures?

I Have A Serious Question When It Comes Down To Choosing A Provider Do You Really Be Interested In The Face Shots? Me Personally Im Uncomfortable With Posting Pictures Of My Face But Dont Mind Sending If Requested Not Because Of My Looks Lol I Love The Way I Look I Just Want To Know If It Makes A Difference When Choosing A Lady To Have A Fun Time With ???
A woman's face is my primary turn on. (personality is my 2nd turn on) If im not attracted to your face then it doesn't matter your skills or what your body looks like. This is not my choose, this is juniors choice. Ultimately he has the say in who i see.
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2016, 08:01 PM
The face shot is a must for me at least, if you have a cute face why hide it?
The face shot is a must for me at least, if you have a cute face why hide it? Originally Posted by BLM69
Discretion. And many of us have full time careers.

I show my face from time to time. Enough to the point where it's known I am myself in the pictures, or not dog-faced.
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2016, 08:35 PM
Discretion. And many of us have full time careers.

I show my face from time to time. Enough to the point where it's known I am myself in the pictures, or not dog-faced. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I understand where your coming from, do whatever works for you.
A woman's face is my primary turn on. (personality is my 2nd turn on) If im not attracted to your face then it doesn't matter your skills or what your body looks like. This is not my choose, this is juniors choice. Ultimately he has the say in who i see. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
I agree, first face, second personality, third body, although I like all types of bodies.
Face pics are nice but not critical. After all, the ladies do not get to choose us by face, or much else. Showcase pics of how lovely you look are important, as is your profile. If you don't want your face shown, that is your right, and we should respect it.
Face pics are critical to me. I have had several appointments with women who's body shots are smoking hot (and not inaccurate at all). But the face. Negative. If girls don't post their face, I move on.
I tend to stay away from providers without pictures of their face.
Face pics are important but not on the top of my list. I understand that some women prefer their discretion, but I do feel more comfortable having a face pic to match up with someone, that I'm about to meet for the first time.
I WISH I could post face pics.

I enjoy my privacy too much though.
I wish I could post face pics too, but uh...no.
I'm one angry boyfriend away from getting outed as it is. I value my clients privacy as well as my own. Anyone can look at the internet. Do you really want a to see a girl who is well publicized as a prostitute coming to your door? Do you really want to go to hers?
It could end badly, is all I'm saying...
Besides, if people want to know if I'm cute or not, they need only read my reviews.
I do show a more or less ariel view of my face in my showcase, but thats as close as I'll get...for now anyway.
Besides, if people want to know if I'm cute or not, they need only read my reviews. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
I completely understand if circumstances require discretion. But that statement simply is innacurate. If there is anything more subject to interpretation it is a woman's facial appearance. That, and many guys are a little hesitant to come right out and say, so you have to read the code. "Doesn't appear quite her age", and "not as cute as expected" are bad signs. After my last (horribly) disappointing encounter I had to make myself a hard boundary. The face is simply too important to me to try and "work around it" anymore, regardless of the rest of the package. I don't consider myself a shallow guy, I do believe in inner beauty, but in this arena I am paying for the fantasy. Luckily, in our area, we have a smorgasbord of BEAUTIFUL ladies. But I do have to know going in.
I do not show my full face in my pics. I do try to show enough of my face in a few pics so that a guy can see that I am not a "butter face" girl.

After all, this is a hooker board and I have a real world (job, kids, friends, a future) outside of this hobby to think about.
+ 1 BOBO1CG , I run about 50% with face vs no face pics , some time its "butter face, I also understand discretion.